LeMoyne Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

LeMoyne Game Thread...

Lydon not having a good game. Two bad games in a row.

Howard with a terrific feed to Lydon in the low post. We want more of that!

Howard to Battle terrific on transition. If only every game was against Le Moyne.

I haven't been this excited about an Orange team since 2009-10. This team is so stacked!

This may be the best offensive team we've had in 15 or 20 years. We still haven't seen how good this team can be.

Don't let them give you a hard time Dave. I can't watch the game right now, so I'm relying on your updates. Keep up the good work, my man!

Don't let them give you a hard time Dave. I can't watch the game right now, so I'm relying on your updates. Keep up the good work, my man!
Dave85, I second that. I'm currently at my company's office in Sydney periodically refreshing the thread.

Those 2nd half runs were sweet but the player with biggest impression on me tonight is T. Thompson .. he should see some serious minutes in ACC play.

Those 2nd half runs were sweet but the player with biggest impression on me tonight is T. Thompson .. he should see some serious minutes in ACC play.

Totally. He has more skill down there offensively than Coleman and Chukwu combined, imo. He'll get minutes.

Agreed--that's a huge key for this team, with the enhanced reliance on motion [versus iso and screening-based offense]. Very important to have guards who can create off of the bounce.

Right. It seems like we have that ability and capability unlike the past few years. I imagine the staff will be drilling into the guards to constantly drive. So many good things will happen.

Right. It seems like we have that ability and capability unlike the past few years. I imagine the staff will be drilling into the guards to constantly drive. So many good things will happen.

Having Lydon and White out there makes it easier but IMO John and Tyus are better penetrators than Mike and Mal where last year. Frank also seems to love to drive it.

Last edited:
Man I hate to jam on one guy but I don't see it with Chukwu. I'd almost be more surprised if he's in the rotation in a few weeks.

Man I hate to jam on one guy but I don't see it with Chukwu. I'd almost be more surprised if he's in the rotation in a few weeks.

I think we have to reserve judgement for 8 regular season games. I get you though he often looks lost. But he hasn't played competetive games in over a year.

Yeah, he's raw and weak. A slightly better Cat Rescuer right now. I'll be happy if he gets to even 0.5 of an Amida Brimah level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom