LeQuint Allen is Back | Syracusefan.com

LeQuint Allen is Back

Ruh Roh.
images.jpeg

So we orchestrated 3 commitments just to cover up a key suspension?

Crushing blow to this season. Hopefully the lawsuit will settle this in a way that will allow him to play. With that said, I understand the schools ruling.. rules are rules.

Crushing blow to this season. Hopefully the lawsuit will settle this in a way that will allow him to play. With that said, I understand the schools ruling.. rules are rules.
Only at Syracuse. Syracuse finds every angle possible to enforce the rules every other major program is looking for ways to get their players ways out of. As always, playing by a different playbook and wondering why we are floundering. At least grad rates are up.

This is asinine! The school shouldn't take advantage of its weaker standards of proof to penalize this kid. The State determined it was a weak case, and the kid took responsibility for his actions. Make him pick up litter on Salina Street and cut him some slack.

Thisssss is absolutely insane. Where’s the evidence that he escalated the situation? I understand don’t get in fights, but also don’t hold him more responsible than others. Forget about the football, is he getting punished because he’s on the team? Bc I think so. This is nuts

if every kid who threw a punch got suspended there would be no kids left in school..

I mean if it happened as they say and he got hit does that mean there is no defending your self?
You would think there are dozens of examples at the school every year of people throwing punches do they all lead to 2 semester suspensions .

Just seems crazy harsh when there are so many other options that dont ruin a kids career and not even his athletic career is at risk.

Not sure of the current school’s disciplinary code but does a Supreme Court judge even have authority to change the suspension. He was given due process and this was the decision. Seems unless the school violated a policy the suspension will stand. He will than transfer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom