LeQuint Allen is Back | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LeQuint Allen is Back

Not sure of the current school’s disciplinary code but does a Supreme Court judge even have authority to change the suspension. He was given due process and this was the decision. Seems unless the school violated a policy the suspension will stand. He will than transfer.
Yup. He will play elsewhere.

Thisssss is absolutely insane. Where’s the evidence that he escalated the situation? I understand don’t get in fights, but also don’t hold him more responsible than others. Forget about the football, is he getting punished because he’s on the team? Bc I think so. This is nuts

We need to know who is on the disciplinary board or whoever came up with this ridiculous suspension.

He’s definitely not innocent here. He got punched twice, first and then retaliated but a full season suspension…get the hell out of here. First 2-3 games, kid learns his lesson and move on. Full season is ABSURD. There are fights every damn weekend on a college campus…absolutely absurd to give him a full season. Gets punched twice by another dude so he punches back is a full season at Cuse while other schools are over here covering up coaches and players killing other people….

I just think of the number of fights I stopped in school and where any of them could have led to me getting hit and would never have dreamed I could have got suspended over it.

He’s definitely not innocent here. He got punched twice, first and then retaliated but a full season suspension…get the hell out of here. First 2-3 games, kid learns his lesson and move on. Full season is ABSURD. There are fights every damn weekend on a college campus…absolutely absurd to give him a full season. Gets punched twice by another dude so he punches back is a full season at Cuse while other schools are over here covering up coaches and players killing other people….

Assuming his version is accurate and he was struck first what was he supposed to do sit there and take it? A year suspension for this makes absolutely zero sense. Either there is way more info that hasn't come out or we've got some people with an agenda or far out there ideology on the disciplinary board. The information in the report is not adding up.

This is quite possibly the worst season long suspension I have ever heard of. Was he even charged with a crime? Or is this just a violation of university policy? In the SEC, at most a one game suspension. Go get them LeQuint and beat Syracuse in this ruling.

This news is so surreal. Time for another gummy.

Assuming his version is accurate and he was struck first what was he supposed to do sit there and take it? A year suspension for this makes absolutely zero sense. Either there is way more info that hasn't come out or we've got some people with an agenda or far out there ideology on the disciplinary board. The information in the report is not adding up.
Probably some more unreported information. However da gave a form of diversion so you have to think issues with the case .

Was the person he hit even injured?!! I mean, when Delone Carter got in trouble it made some sense, he really hurt the kid, who didn’t even throw the snowball. This is a joke!! The conditions Allen proposed are totally reasonable and he should be allowed to register for the fall. Total crap

Probably some more unreported information. However da gave a form of diversion so you have to think issues with the case .

For a year suspension there has to be a lot more out there because again just going by the article this isn't even a semester suspension. If there isn't anything more something is definitely up beyond what actually occurred be it the other person involved, whose on the disciplinary board, if this is some sort of anti-athlete stance or something because again its not adding up.

so by this rule anyone throwing a punch and hitting someone during a game should get a yr not a game or 2 if this is school policy?

I'm sure it is extremely rare that someone would get arrested for a fight that would involve just fists. Unless his hands are registered as lethal weapons.

Reminds me of the Devo, Deleone Carter incidents
Devo walked in to a room and exposed himself. What punishment would you want if that was your daughter?

Billy Edelin snaked Mark Konecny's girlfriend at a party once.

He got gigged for a full year.

Sometimes you're better off just calling it a night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom