LeQuint Allen is Back | Page 86 | Syracusefan.com

LeQuint Allen is Back

OT: Speaking of Syracuse, Sicily

I heard the latest Raiders of the Lost Ark movie had a Syracuse, NY mentioned
Yep. A big part of the story is set there. When he mentions it to his class and the students perk up he says “Not the one in Upstate New York!”

When Angela Davis was acquitted of charges against her and released from prison, she was asked if she agreed that the criminal justice system worked. She responded that if it worked, she would not have been put through the punishment she endured. I am pleased of the results for LA but despise the system that caused it!

Probably not the best example to use to draw parallels to LeQuint.

My buddy is a teacher at HW Smith Elementary in Syracuse. LeQuint Allen was there this morning reading books to little kids. He said he is a very nice guy and the kids loved him.

Thank god those penalties got walked back.

Not because he's a football player on a team I root for, but because by all accounts he is a great kid / fantastic leader in the community -- who didn't deserve to have his life ruined by some mid-tier student affairs bureaucrat with zero common sense.

Thank god those penalties got walked back.

Not because he's a football player on a team I root for, but because by all accounts he is a great kid / fantastic leader in the community -- who didn't deserve to have his life ruined by some mid-tier student affairs bureaucrat with zero common sense.
And obviously the purpose of the trip was educational, but who knows, maybe a few kids will go home and “Mom/Dad I want to go to the Syracuse game on Saturday!” that otherwise weren’t going.

My buddy is a teacher at HW Smith Elementary in Syracuse. LeQuint Allen was there this morning reading books to little kids. He said he is a very nice guy and the kids loved him.
Check him out in the videos Enrique posts every week for the SyraCRUZ Tailgate. Seems like a bright, personable kid. Met him briefly after the Purdue game in West Lafayette and looking forward to getting to know him a bit more as his role grows with us.

BTW, still have a number of autographed photos left and $5 for everyone sold goes to LeQuint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom