LeQuint Allen is Back | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

LeQuint Allen is Back

IMG_5289.gif

Ok, here is what we can do. As part of our planned program that was discussed with Enrique we will invite a different player each week to appear in the welcome videos and sign the 50-50 raffle football in exchange for a $250 payment..

If I receive $500 in new pledges by noon Monday, either via PM or an email to dfl.consiglieres@gmail.com, I will offer one of these slots to LeQuint (pending Enrique's agreement and LeQuint's acceptance.) Previous pledges do not apply. And note that your pledge is in support of the LQA project. Part of the offer specifies that the player's family is cordially invited to join our tailgate. That is standard and we have included it with every deal we've done through the project.

If I receive $1000 I will double his payment.
If I receive $2000 I will raise the payment to a full $1000 and have LeQuint sign every weekly football and 50 photos to be sold at our merchandise table.
Sending a check for $100

I know team captains are usually upperclassmen, but I sure wouldn’t mind LeQuint being named a team captain. Talk about a kid who wants to play here, he so easily could have portaled out and not dealt with the judicial board insanity but he fought to keep his eligibility at SU. That is a captain to me.

I know team captains are usually upperclassmen, but I sure wouldn’t mind LeQuint being named a team captain. Talk about a kid who wants to play here, he so easily could have portaled out and not dealt with the judicial board insanity but he fought to keep his eligibility at SU. That is a captain to me.
Eh, no need to poke the bear like that.

Ok, here is what we can do. As part of our planned program that was discussed with Enrique we will invite a different player each week to appear in the welcome videos and sign the 50-50 raffle football in exchange for a $250 payment..

If I receive $500 in new pledges by noon Monday, either via PM or an email to dfl.consiglieres@gmail.com, I will offer one of these slots to LeQuint (pending Enrique's agreement and LeQuint's acceptance.) Previous pledges do not apply. And note that your pledge is in support of the LQA project. Part of the offer specifies that the player's family is cordially invited to join our tailgate. That is standard and we have included it with every deal we've done through the project.

If I receive $1000 I will double his payment.
If I receive $2000 I will raise the payment to a full $1000 and have LeQuint sign every weekly football and 50 photos to be sold at our merchandise table.
I am hopeful $2,000 will be the minimum you reach for this - is there a way to pull this out and pin the ask for this specific thing? I think this is a great opportunity to show support to a kid who stuck with SU despite the deck stacked against him. Very rare these days.

Meh - there are A LOT of factors that go into play when being named a captain.

Allen may fit all of the criteria. He may fit most of it. This is a show of faith (belief without evidence) in the football program at SU, but I'm not ready to make the leap that he deserves captaincy yet.

I’m amazed no other names ever came out. Not the guy who started the fight or the student judicial board members.

As much as the angry part of me wanted them publicly dragged though mud I’m glad the situation resolved itself without those folks getting death threats and whatever ugliness would’ve ensued

Last edited:
I am hopeful $2,000 will be the minimum you reach for this - is there a way to pull this out and pin the ask for this specific thing? I think this is a great opportunity to show support to a kid who stuck with SU despite the deck stacked against him. Very rare these days.

A separate thread has been made especially for the LA NIL drive

Spoke with someone close to the program. LA’s rejoined team workouts and as many poster’s have guessed this has lifted a great weight off his shoulders. Apparently LeQuint’s got an unbelievable motor in the weight room and during drills. I joked about the teammates will have to get on him to catch up in the weight room, and the response was he’s never outworked and he’ll make sure he makes an impact on the field this year.

LGO

“- James 'Droz' Andrews: Want some advice?
- Tom Lawrence: Well, yeah.
- James 'Droz' Andrews: Well, here's all you need to know. Classes: nothing before eleven. Beer: it's your best friend, you drink a lot. Women? You're a freshman, so it's pretty much out of the question. Will you have a car?
- Tom Lawrence: No
- James 'Droz' Andrews: Someone in your Hall will. Find that person and make friends with them the first day.

“- James 'Droz' Andrews: Want some advice?
- Tom Lawrence: Well, yeah.
- James 'Droz' Andrews: Well, here's all you need to know. Classes: nothing before eleven. Beer: it's your best friend, you drink a lot. Women? You're a freshman, so it's pretty much out of the question. Will you have a car?
- Tom Lawrence: No
- James 'Droz' Andrews: Someone in your Hall will. Find that person and make friends with them the first day.
Pretty much true

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom