LeQuint Allen is Back | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

LeQuint Allen is Back

Hey, they based part of the sanctions on the extent of injuries. That’s a question of fact. The other party acknowledged somewhere that got in a number of fights that night. Other than admitting to the tooth, where was it established he’s responsible for the other injuries?

Here’s a lesson for everyone, never talk without counsel. He’s getting hung with his own statements.
You're not allowed representation. Just have to hope your story is kept straight and that it makes sense to where they can't poke any holes in it.

I’m normally for 100% transparency. However, in this case it would 100% lead to people on this board harassing, and possibly threatening, SU students.

Now, I think the notion of a student-led disciplinary board should be scrapped. But as long as it exists, I don’t want chuckleheads here and on Twitter threatening 20 year olds.

Yes, this is about the process, not the individuals.

You're not allowed representation. Just have to hope your story is kept straight and that it makes sense to where they can't poke any holes in it.
You absolutely can have an attorney advise you. Can they be in the room no, but they can tell when to and not to talk, if you are obligated to cooperate, what questions to ask.

When you are faced with situations of strict liability, don’t admit to anything, make them prove it. There are no defenses.

I thought Rhodes never came back after his father had the "thing" with Millhouse?

f7j7bcsn9z811.jpg

I really want Jason Beck to be our next head coach and a smart coach isn’t taking his first HC gig where the school doesn’t help him win. And if I am Dino I would be thinking about lateral moves after we make a bowl this season.

Even if this is resolved by the end of the week I am very nervous that the damage has already been done. Really sucks after all the positive momentum we have had since last September.

What did you write? I can't find catie's e-mail, but it would likely c[ANY LETTER]carroll @ syr.edu
Four of us sent a certified letter to Kent. It outlined the fact that we thought based on what has been published that LA situation warranted a complete review. We also asked that he hire firm that is professionally qualified to review the entire process as it seems to be broken. Lastly, we asked him to take a leadership role and to get in front of this situation, to do the right thing by LA and especially on behalf of Syracuse University. We also put into the letter how much in aggregate we have contributed to Syracuse University over the last 10 years. The letter was sent by my father and signed by all of us.
In addition, I sent an email on behalf of our group which was replied to with a form response.

what a great few months for the University if this goes national

The dumpster fire that was the breaking of JB’s retirement

The Brent Axe mess

The Weitsman nonsense

This
Yup PR machine. Unfortunately it’s all bad.

Personally I don’t think he should be punished at all.
given the details told to the public , its hardly worthy of anything. 2 guys going at it.. but we really dont know all the details and the school sure didnt go looking for the,m

FIRE SYRACUSE!
Dammit I mean FIRE GROB!
Am I doing this right?

I am confused like saracuse skool

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online