LeQuint Allen is Back | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

LeQuint Allen is Back

I had a dream last night about one person, the Judge who will be reviewing this case on July 19.

In the dream it was he standing up within his bench looking down at me. Dressed in his black robe, he said, “I am one of many judges engaged in upholding the Constitution and the rule of law and I share a common responsibility with my fellow judges in seeing that justice is carried out in every case.

Today, I am faced with what I believe to be an important ruling. I have reviewed every part of this incident and I find that it is a decision that is a simple one to cast based on all the facts I know to be true. In point of fact, I do not see why this matter could not have been fairly decided by Syracuse University and / or its student disciplinary government.

I do not need witnesses, as the case based upon police reports and other reports I have reviewed, it is very clear to me and I shall rule in this way.

This should not have come before my court as a result of an altercation begun and furthered into a physical incident. However, the defendant chose to use his fists instead of his brain against the plaintiff. Initially the plaintiff was ill prepared to protect himself and suffered several punches to the face. He then defended himself which seems a logical human reaction and that is all it was.

I have heard about this case and the irritability and anger it has caused among students and student athletes at Syracuse University and some of its alumni. We judges are aware of social media but cannot be influenced by them in the making of a ruling in any case. Before this matter goes any further and injures anyone else psychologically, I find for the plaintiff and against the defendant. I rule that this person be a part of the university student body and be allowed to partake in all aspects of his chosen athletic program immediately.

The defendant and a representative of Syracuse University are hereby ordered to meet with me in chambers to deliberate this matter further. For your perusal, I have prepared a brief for you to review before our meeting which among other matters will include a change in the student disciplinary board and the rules of the student handbook henceforth. I will decide on the date in August and you will be so informed.

We are adjourned and the case is final there will be no appeals. Good day.” Gavel.
Well thought out, especially changing how the Student Advisory board will be in the future.

I had a dream last night about one person, the Judge who will be reviewing this case on July 19.

In the dream it was he standing up within his bench looking down at me. Dressed in his black robe, he said, “I am one of many judges engaged in upholding the Constitution and the rule of law and I share a common responsibility with my fellow judges in seeing that justice is carried out in every case.

Today, I am faced with what I believe to be an important ruling. I have reviewed every part of this incident and I find that it is a decision that is a simple one to cast based on all the facts I know to be true. In point of fact, I do not see why this matter could not have been fairly decided by Syracuse University and / or its student disciplinary government.

I do not need witnesses, as the case based upon police reports and other reports I have reviewed, it is very clear to me and I shall rule in this way.

This should not have come before my court as a result of an altercation begun and furthered into a physical incident. However, the defendant chose to use his fists instead of his brain against the plaintiff. Initially the plaintiff was ill prepared to protect himself and suffered several punches to the face. He then defended himself which seems a logical human reaction and that is all it was.

I have heard about this case and the irritability and anger it has caused among students and student athletes at Syracuse University and some of its alumni. We judges are aware of social media but cannot be influenced by them in the making of a ruling in any case. Before this matter goes any further and injures anyone else psychologically, I find for the plaintiff and against the defendant. I rule that this person be a part of the university student body and be allowed to partake in all aspects of his chosen athletic program immediately.

The defendant and a representative of Syracuse University are hereby ordered to meet with me in chambers to deliberate this matter further. For your perusal, I have prepared a brief for you to review before our meeting which among other matters will include a change in the student disciplinary board and the rules of the student handbook henceforth. I will decide on the date in August and you will be so informed.

We are adjourned and the case is final there will be no appeals. Good day.” Gavel.
Believe Angels In The Outfield GIF

Yeah, that’s a sex dream.

I saw like 5 fights the first month

I arrived for freshman orientation on a Friday. On Saturday night walked toward Marshall Street and on my way watched a massive brawl spill out of Schine.

Knew I wasn’t in Kansas anymore.

Actually, since I was from Oswego, I never thought a thing of it. Just another weekend.

Although the exact opposite might occur and LA won't be around anymore. In which case I'd like to take the "defendant and the woman who enlightened all of us with her decision on LA and send them on Elon Musk's first flight to the MOON.

1. Why does it matter if the kid is football player? He shouldn’t be treated better or worse.

2. The code of conduct is very clear you injure someone you are at risk of getting kicked out of school. Period. Doesn’t matter who started it.
Look, I still have not read the story, Because what difference Is it gonna make? They're gonna suspend the guy for the season. Anyway, I just think I first time offender. That's a little excessive.
That's just my opinion on the matter. You have your's obviously, so leave it at that.

It is just a shame because of what has happened and this suspension. We're pretty much I think guaranteed to never see Allen play for Syracuse again

Although the exact opposite might occur and LA won't be around anymore. In which case I'd like to take the "defendant and the woman who enlightened all of us with her decision on LA and send them on Elon Musk's first flight to the MOON.
How in God's name the woman who heads the judiciary council could ever do what she did is totally amazing to me, she and all of the adult "eenie weens" in the room. Of course she was just following orders - "the orders of the student handbook manual" which I don't remember ever receiving when I was a freshman.

You want to see someone who is totally pissed off, as I imagine the POWERS THAT BE AT SYRACUSE may acquiese to the decision as it exists now which will affect LA's life forever, look at me and some of the other people on this board. Unless I am blind, they feel the same way or somewhat the same.

My father just got murdered, I went to his funeral and now I am suspended after July 19 if the judges ruling is against me. I do not see how LA isn't in a corner crying about the injustice of this moment. What, be a man and look your accusers in the eye and say to hell with them and move on - bullshit!
I do hope that Dino is comforting LA, and I imagine behind the scenes there is a lot more going on to defend LA and help make the judges decision in LA's favor.

Gatorade's player of the year from Millville, N.J. two years ago and now in complete limbo not knowing where his life may be heading. Amazing!

Ok seriously not one fight in 5 years.
kcsu, I want to thank you for your opinions on this and keeping this alive in front of the board even though it is not what we want to discuss, a man who has lost his way through no fault of his own.
Thinking he was a student at the end of fall semester when the fight occurred but not in the spring semester when the OCS became involved.
Consigliere and dasher, thank you for 1. keeping us informed about the defendant. At least you know who the S.O.B is and 2., dasher for keeping us abreast of everything especially your opinion on the institutions living in fear of the courts.

I must explain My rants/posts tonight - I think that LA may get a raw deal here and I do not like it and
had to express myself. Hopefully my dream thought out explanation will hold true.

Did we know his dad was murdered prior to this spotlight? Seems like most of us here didn’t even know he passed in the off-season let alone unnaturally.

The thing that is most mind boggling is why LA is even still at SU hoping this works out. Everyone and their mother portals now. I don’t get it.
It seems to me that we want players who really want to be here! It’s obvious to me that LeQuint is one of those. Let’s continue to support his desire to be Cuse Orange!

The thing that is most mind boggling is why LA is even still at SU hoping this works out. Everyone and their mother portals now. I don’t get it.
Based on how he's handled things, he might be a decent hearted but naive kid that actually thinks things will work out.

Life tends to squash people like that. Which is awful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom