Lequint Allen NIL drive | Syracusefan.com

Lequint Allen NIL drive

JRHEETER

All American
Hey guys in case you missed it in the Lequint Allen page or the SyraCRUZ page…

Consigliere has offered this in regards to Lequint Allen and NIL and trying to get him some $$$$

Ok, here is what we can do. As part of our planned program that was discussed with Enrique we will invite a different player each week to appear in the welcome videos and sign the 50-50 raffle football in exchange for a $250 payment..

If I receive $500 in new pledges by noon Monday, either via PM or an email to dfl.consiglieres@gmail.com, I will offer one of these slots to LeQuint (pending Enrique's agreement and LeQuint's acceptance.) Previous pledges do not apply. And note that your pledge is in support of the LQA project. Part of the offer specifies that the player's family is cordially invited to join our tailgate. That is standard and we have included it with every deal we've done through the project.

If I receive $1000 I will double his payment.
If I receive $2000 I will raise the payment to a full $1000 and have LeQuint sign every weekly football and 50 photos to be sold at our merchandise table.

So, let’s put the money out there for him!

That’s four donations since bigmike issues his challenge. Who’s going to be the fifth and break his bank?!

Just finished mowing the lawn and rewarding myself with a Prison City Mass Riot. I will tally up the pledges shortly but we blew by $500 and I think we are closing in on the $1000 level. This group never ceases to amaze!

Well, folks. Apparently this one struck a cord. In a little over five hours I have received $1232 in new pledges and almost all of it already paid. Thought a $2000 goal was a pipe dream, but now I will be disappointed if we don't blow by it. Keep those pledges coming!

Well, folks. Apparently this one struck a cord. In a little over five hours I have received $1232 in new pledges and almost all of it already paid. Thought a $2000 goal was a pipe dream, but now I will be disappointed if we don't blow by it. Keep those pledges coming!
I think if it were promoted by a syracuse.com (ahem) article, this could hit the $5-10K range. Maybe more.

A lot of people felt a certain type of way about this.

I think if it were promoted by a syracuse.com (ahem) article, this could hit the $5-10K range. Maybe more.

A lot of people felt a certain type of way about this.
Frankly, I was reluctant to start this up. Anyone can launch an NIL project and was hoping someone would pick up the reins based on one of our social media posts and run with something a bit more substantiial. But since we had a program in place and can fold some support in with the video guest program we already had, it seemed like a good fit.

I'm still struggling with my transition into retirement. As a consultant (consigliere) I am used to coming up with the big ideas and handing off to someone else to execute. Now, when I turn around to look for that someone else, all I see is a reflection in the mirror! lol!

On a side note, I just got a text from Emily at the Post Standard. She wants to chat about this tomorrow...

Last edited:
Frankly, I was reluctant to start this up. Anyone can launch an NIL project and was hoping someone would pick up the reins based on one of our social media posts and run with something a bit more substantiial. But since we had a program in place and can fold some support in with the video guest program we already had, it seemed like a good fit.

I'm still struggling with my transition into retirement. As a consultant (consigliere) I am used to coming up with the big ideas and handing off to someone else to execute. Now, when I turn around to look for that someone else, all I see is a reflection in the mirror! lol!

On a side note, I just got a text from Emily at the Post Standard. She wants to chat avbout this tomorrow...
"Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them." --William Shakespeare

On a side note, I just got a text from Emily at the Post Standard. She wants to chat avbout this tomorrow...
That was the beauty of being a consultant. Here's your advice - give me the money - good luck - bye.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom