Lequint Allen NIL drive | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Lequint Allen NIL drive

Nothing quite like something bad that has spurred such a positive supportive response. Feels like there is too little of that these days. Great stuff.
Not the cheerleader type but the response this board had to LeQuint's plight, from day one, was really heartening to see.

It was an issue that unified the board in what I think was unprecedented fashion.

And that uber strong support extended to the wallets of many of the people on this board. Big time.

It is always nice to see one of our athletes get some money from the fan base to show we know who they are, what they do and that they are appreciated.

It will really be special seeing LeQuint get some money in his pocket here. If anyone ever deserved a little something extra for their efforts and loyalty to their athletic team, it is young Mr Allen.

Great job by everyone who voiced support for LeQuint and great job by everyone who made a contribution for him specifically.

Not the cheerleader type but the response this board had to LeQuint's plight, from day one, was really heartening to see.

It was an issue that unified the board in what I think was unprecedented fashion.

And that uber strong support extended to the wallets of many of the people on this board. Big time.

It is always nice to see one of our athletes get some money from the fan base to show we know who they are, what they do and that they are appreciated.

It will really be special seeing LeQuint get some money in his pocket here. If anyone ever deserved a little something extra for their efforts and loyalty to their athletic team, it is young Mr Allen.

Great job by everyone who voiced support for LeQuint and great job by everyone who made a contribution for him specifically.
Thank you for the kind words. I do have to confess that a small portion of my contribution was a middle finger to all the adminstrative garbage with which I have had to deal. Felt good to have that anger channelled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom