Lequint Allen NIL drive | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lequint Allen NIL drive

I will get an exact tally in the morning but we blew by $2000 in 11 hours and passed my goal of $11,000 in pledges for the year. Seven weeks from Saturday we kick off. Keep those pledges rolling in and amaze me one more time!

Updated totals. Yesterday's Pleges totaled $2525 and $1999 of that has already been banked. If you pledged yesterday (or anytime previously for that matter), please get your payment in as soon as possible.

We will offer the full $1000 stipend to LeQuint. the balance of the funds will almost close our budgetary gap for this year's full program. Once we close that we can look at other opportunities to enhance payments in our plan or support additional student athletes,

Thank you all!

Updated totals. Yesterday's Pleges totaled $2525 and $1999 of that has already been banked. If you pledged yesterday (or anytime previously for that matter), please get your payment in as soon as possible.

We will offer the full $1000 stipend to LeQuint. the balance of the funds will almost close our budgetary gap for this year's full program. Once we close that we can look at other opportunities to enhance payments in our plan or support additional student athletes,

Thank you all!
I'm good for $1 for every JB vacated win

IMG_5373.jpeg

When does Fall practice start?

When can LeQuint start practicing with the team? Specifically when is "mid-August"?

Anyone have dates?

When does Fall practice start?

When can LeQuint start practicing with the team? Specifically when is "mid-August"?

Anyone have dates?
Preseason camp usually opens the first Wednesday of August. It opened August 3rd last year and I expect it will open Wednesday August 2nd this year.

Believe they start with some days without pads and no contact. By the time they get to mid August I think they will just be getting into full pass and contact.

They won’t get into implementing the game plan for Colgate until about a week before that game.

Should be plenty of time for LeQuint to get into the groove though I think the staff needs to be careful not to get him full bore into the swing of things right away.

We have a full room of RBs in the roster, most of whom have little experience with the team, so this will help the newcomers get a lot of exposure to the scheme while LA is out.

Without knowing any specifics. Monday August 14th seems like the likely date Allen can return to active status with the team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom