Les Miles thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Les Miles thread...

A real Cajun Cluster...

I feel if Les does go, we gotta look at Eddie O harder in some capacity. LSU has the #1 recruiting class next year. #1. We would almost surely be able to steal at least 1 or 2 highly ranked guys. Players win games.

I've watched every play of his LSU tenure. Miles is an incredible person and dynamite recruiter...but he would drive all of us bonkers if he brought the offensive system that he's had through the last three OCs in Baton Rouge. He's like a monster boxer who chooses to tie one hand behind his back. Weird and awful playcalling, clock mgmt, etc.

I feel if Les does go, we gotta look at Eddie O harder in some capacity. LSU has the #1 recruiting class next year. #1. We would almost surely be able to steal at least 1 or 2 highly ranked guys. Players win games.

Al Golden says Hi

After all...now returning next year...too many people support him.

I've watched every play of his LSU tenure. Miles is an incredible person and dynamite recruiter...but he would drive all of us bonkers if he brought the offensive system that he's had through the last three OCs in Baton Rouge. He's like a monster boxer who chooses to tie one hand behind his back. Weird and awful playcalling, clock mgmt, etc.

Lsu's problem is they have all this talent, and they haven't been able to find a Qb.

Lsu's problem is they have all this talent, and they haven't been able to find a Qb.
Eh. Id say it's more that they waste first and second down and only have two wrs run most routes. Don't put their qbs in a position to succeed

@Ivan_Maisel: Joe Alleva, @lsu AD, is the kind of lifeguard who makes you swim ashore before he throws you a life preserver.