Let Me Tell You About Drew Allen, Because I Know and You Should Listen | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Let Me Tell You About Drew Allen, Because I Know and You Should Listen

I literally laughed out loud to that one. He's definitely above ol Chris Simms/Garrett Gilbert/Current Texas QB David Ash, but Drew's not Petyon Manning (most guys aren't). I would conservatively put him in the range of 14-16 on that scale.
Because I have no idea what texanmarks rating system is, I can fully say I have no idea what drew's score is... but I still love it.

Because I have no idea what texanmarks rating system is, I can fully say I have no idea what drew's score is... but I still love it.

Did you read any of the thread?? :bat:

If you mean 10 is Texas and 20 is Manning, then yes I've read it... but 16 could be anything, including Ryan leaf.
Hey...Ryan Leaf was actually a decent college QB.

One thing we know already, Drew wallops Leaf on the Good Guy meter. Leaf's rating hovers below the "Douche Bag" level.

If you mean 10 is Texas and 20 is Manning, then yes I've read it... but 16 could be anything, including Ryan leaf.

Yeah that's why I gave a range cause its kinda hard to respond to. Ryan Leaf, though, was a phenom college quarterback, lest we forget. Just because he was an NFL bust doesn't change his WSU glory days. My previous post re Big XII roster selections is a good way to put it. I think he's a high ceiling guy with the potential to do great things; at minimum he's gonna do really good things.

With a much better like ratio than you. Sometimes less is more.

Look, I can understand - it's really intimidating for people to share this board with me given my status as an elite level trend-setter and thought leader, but a strong community is made up of all kinds, from visionaries and paradigm shifters such as myself on down.

Go, you don't really ever have fun, do you?
I-Had-Fun-Once-It-Was-Awful.jpeg

Look, I can understand - it's really intimidating for people to share this board with me given my status as an elite level trend-setter and thought leader, but a strong community is made up of all kinds, from visionaries and paradigm shifters such as myself on down.

HAHAHAHA that was some Rush Limbaugh style right there (hope's that's not an insult for a northerner, but listen to his show sometime and you'll get it).

This has got to be at least in the Top 10 Best Threads Ever!!!

OU4...thanks for the posts and information!!

Yea I saw you literally tee'd up every post in the thread. Are you tee's padowan?

For Mr. OU4. Seriously, stick around. I want to see a kick ass congratulatory thread after Syracuse and your boy Drew Allen paste the fighting NAMBLAs. Also read the dream scenario thread, where Syracuse and OU play the last game of the season.

HAHAHAHA that was some Rush Limbaugh style right there (hope's that's not an insult for a northerner, but listen to his show sometime and you'll get it).
Not am insult to me. pinko liberal commies.

OU, I have an off topic question for you. As a college football fan, does the number 44 and Syracuse University mean anything to you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom