LGO! | Syracusefan.com

LGO!

Capture.PNG

I won't be able to watch live but I'm expecting a win! Goooooooooooooooooooooo Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssseeeee!!

Welcome back man! This board is getting good, I'm trying with all my power to hold back and not mess up. Seeing some of you makes me smile, and not because I'm drunk in preparation for the game (ok, really for St Patrick, etc, but the game too)

Welcome back man! This board is getting good, I'm trying with all my power to hold back and not mess up. Seeing some of you makes me smile, and not because I'm drunk in preparation for the game (ok, really for St Patrick, etc, but the game too)

I never really left. I can't remember more than a 2-3 day stretch without lurking. Just had to prioritize some things and using time to post has sadly had to slip down that list. Hopefully I will have more time for it again in the future.

CaptainJ, you doing Blake St. today? I'll be there with the 10am rowdies! LGO!

Hi my friend! I was planning to, but it slipped my mind with some distractions yesterday and I'm kind of worn out. This board had a little to do with it too.

Have a good time, and I hope I have a chance to see you there vs the winner of the MSU game! I'm hoping even more for a win now, because I haven't made it there yet this season partly due to my only partner in crime moving.

Hi my friend! I was planning to, but it slipped my mind with some distractions yesterday and I'm kind of worn out. This board had a little to do with it too.

Have a good time, and I hope I have a chance to see you there vs the winner of the MSU game! I'm hoping even more for a win now, because I haven't made it there yet this season partly due to my only partner in crime moving.
Alright man, see you around. To tell you the truth, I usually have to lock myself inside my house for the whole seasons games. The only time I go down there is for conference tourney games and some ncaa games, day games mostly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom