Liberty Game... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wanted to get garrett a start why not do it last week? why do this when it’s a game that could potentially make or break our season? completely disagree with this.

If you wanted to get garrett a start why not do it last week? why do this when it’s a game that could potentially make or break our season? completely disagree with this.
Coaching tips from the forum?

I completely disagree, as well.

It looked like a painful injury when he got hit, but he came back into the game as if he was walking on sunshine.
He's definitely not a wimp.

I am going to remind everyone that this week I was told by a fairly recent WR that they were not a Tommy fan. So I have that on my mind.
Interesting…. Vewwy interesting.

If it’s Tommy’s ribs I’m not surprised he’s dressed and making some throws. It’s the hitting part that would be bad.

In terms of baseball pitching -
Shrader makes for a better fit as a starter.
DeVito a better fit as a reliever if we are trailing towards the end of the game.

I am going to remind everyone that this week I was told by a fairly recent WR that they were not a Tommy fan. So I have that on my mind.
Ouuu did they give any reasoning ?

Kind of comical re: those calling for Sharder to start, and when he gets the nod they panic
We can still use both so let’s se how the game plays out

I don’t think TD has done a thing that says he was a clear cut starter. He has had many many chances and he still hasn’t moved the needle. I say let Garret give it a shot and see what happens when he isn’t looking over his shoulder.

Wow, Tommy isn’t hurt. I hope Tommy is a good sport and helps Shrader with some sideline coaching.

“You see, when the pocket collapses, what you really want to do is roll out and throw the ball out of bounds.”

Kind of comical re: those calling for Sharder to start, and when he gets the nod they panic
We can still use both so let’s se how the game plays out
I’ve stayed consistent in thay I am on the devito and morgan train

whomever they are may not but he would be in the great minority.

Don’t think it’s an injury. The offense moves faster and is more run oriented with shrader. We don’t have the wide receivers for the long routes. Tommy had his shot. Garrett is dungey esque and I like it. He will make mistakes. He won’t throw the deep ball well. But he will move the chains. LFGO

I’m excited to see if GS can get in a rhythm and hit some shots. TD might do well with some motivation if he comes in as well.

I’m taking this as a positive, he must be showing something for DB to make this move.

Shocked - but fired up for sure.

T-Minus 44 minutes to kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online