Looking at Ticketmaster | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Looking at Ticketmaster

The decision to let students in for free to the Maryland game will get us close to the attendance for the Nova game!!!!

I know I basically drove a glorified Big Wheel in college, but it was no less than 5 hours from Queens to Syracuse. And that was bypassing the Roscoe Diner.
upload_2014-9-18_22-16-2.jpeg

I have this problem solved...

SU needs to market aggressively to the obese. That way we only need 35K extremely large butts in seats to make the Dome look packed.

Get on this, Bartlett.

You're welcome.
This is out of the box thinking.

The truth is the only way things will ever change is Winning

I wish more fans would rally and help us win by giving us the nation's most unique home field advantage which would also improve recruiting... but that's not happening

So it's on Shaf and the boys to get the W's and the fans will fill the Dome

End of story

I'm going up by myself tomorrow and looking for a single ticket for sale if anyone has an extra. Either way, I'll be there. I don't mind walking up and getting a ticket in the 300's. I'm surprised more aren't going but not really, since no one wants to go with me and I refuse to miss this game.

JLine said:
I'm going up by myself tomorrow and looking for a single ticket for sale if anyone has an extra. Either way, I'll be there. I don't mind walking up and getting a ticket in the 300's. I'm surprised more aren't going but not really, since no one wants to go with me and I refuse to miss this game.

Stop at the tailgate. I'll have a ticket there for you.

Stop at the tailgate. I'll have a ticket there for you.

Awesome, sounds good. I appreciate it, I'll be there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom