Looking forward | Syracusefan.com

Looking forward

Cuse House

All American
Very proud of this team and the seniors. Looking forward, we are in a fantastic spot for next season imo. If Mali stays, we can make another run next year. This year we lacked depth down low, that won't be an issue next year. The development of our freshman and even Coleman throughout this run will prove invaluable. I think Mali and Lydon are both go to type guys next year both inside and out. The size of the zone will be extremely scary for our opponents. If Howard or Battle plays the point effectively, which I think they will, we have the making of a complete team.

This years squad made the most of their opportunities but we were flawed all year round. Can't say enough about the heart of Cooney and G. They have really raised my excitement level for next years squad. Thank you for a great run! LGO!

We need a rim protector...Lydon got blocks but he would be pushed around all year, He is better on the wing and supporting the center. I think think if howard can get a jumper...and they develop an inside game like last year with Xmas...sky is the limit.

We need a rim protector...Lydon got blocks but he would be pushed around all year, He is better on the wing and supporting the center. I think think if howard can get a jumper...and they develop an inside game like last year with Xmas...sky is the limit.
I think Howard has potential to be a good shooter. He has the mechanics in place, the next thing is get shots up as often as he can.

A front court of Lydon, Roberson, Coleman, Chukwa and Moyer will be pretty damn exciting to watch.

A front court of Lydon, Roberson, Coleman, Chukwa and Moyer will be pretty damn exciting to watch.
Almost like Carolina this year, just rotate in whoever is hot. First team in awhile that we won't have to worry about foul trouble, which will be nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom