Looks like Charlottesville will get walloped.... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Looks like Charlottesville will get walloped....

Knicks411 said:
Flying down Saturday seems like a terrible idea.

Probably hoping against hope that the storm ends up being less than predicted. If it's a no go tomorrow, I can see rescheduling the game again. Hope we don't try to fly and play on Sunday.

Both teams should play in Winston-Salem. UVA needs to be there and SU has to fly anyway.
Wake will be in Miami and their women's team will be in Boston. The arena should be free all weekend...

Based on both team's schedules, there are very few chances for this game to be played at another date. Maybe Feb 24/25? Maybe UVA/Wake gets pushed back to Thursday and the SU/UVA game can be played Monday night? It's tough to squeeze an unscheduled game in somewhere else without 1 or both teams playing something like 4 games in 7 days or having some ridiculous travel schedule.

The game should've been moved to another location. If Charlottesville gets 2+ feet of snow, this game won't be played this weekend.

Probably hoping against hope that the storm ends up being less than predicted. If it's a no go tomorrow, I can see rescheduling the game again. Hope we don't try to fly and play on Sunday.

I assumed that would be the intention once they made the game at 7:00 at night.

If the roads aren't going to be safe down in Charlottesville the ACC should just step in and move the game to Syracuse or another site.
I don't really see another mutual day that will work unless UVA wants to play 3 games in 5 days while we have our week off between Feb. 2nd and Feb. 11th.

Moving a game to Syracuse for better weather conditions ... I love it !

At this point, it appears that would be equivalent to JB coming out of the zone after UVA hits their first 15 3 point attempts. ;);):):)

Don't even play the game. Just decide the winner based on which team shows up with the most survivors after the trek

the team plane looks like a flying culvert that happens to have leather seats.

How bout travel in and out Sunday. NC State did that when they came here season before last.

Okay, you got what you predicted. Does this mean you won't whine about the travel if we lose?

10007430_978990105480876_7154664163604724204_n.jpg

Just for comparison purposes, this is a typical Syracuse snowfall...

2766.10.jpg