Louisville Game... | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so thankful that this could be on national TV during a pandemic, so I can get texts from everyone I know saying I knew you were bad but I had no idea you were THIS bad.
Hopefully they aren’t Syracuse folks. I like Georgetown fans more than Cuse basketball only’s

Does anybody still think Devito isn't the best QB on this team?
Just know that Syracuse's last two plays on their last offense series Morgan getting sacked in a tenth of a second and then throwing it out of bounds by a mile on third down, DeVito on this board would have been crucified.

Please start a thread on the hoops board and say that. I need to be entertained and this game isn’t doing it.
My least favorite people in our republic. And I LOVE Cuse hoops

On top of it all, my TV exploded. Half the screen went to distorted vertical lines. Maybe it’s an omen.

Does anybody still think Devito isn't the best QB on this team?

I still rather play Morgan given our talent. The biggest issue here is coaching. They are doing nothing to maximize our lack of talent and put these kids in the best chance to have any success. The OL is confused every play. That shouldn't be happening in week 11 when you had 2 weeks to prep. We are playing a team that cannot stop the run and we refuse to run the ball. Any other HC in the ACC has this O functional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom