Louisville Game... | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still rather play Morgan given our talent. The biggest issue here is coaching. They are doing nothing to maximize our lack of talent and put these kids in the best chance to have any success. The OL is confused every play. That shouldn't be happening in week 11 when you had 2 weeks to prep. We are playing a team that cannot stop the run and we refuse to run the ball. Any other HC in the ACC has this O functional.
It’s obvious that coaching is our biggest problem right now.

College football 2020 is so tailored for offenses to succeed.

Our offense is the worst in division 1.

Just know that Syracuse's last two plays on their last offense series Morgan getting sacked in a tenth of a second and then throwing it out of bounds by a mile on third down, DeVito on this board would have been crucified.
Four year player v true freshman

if he had a good offensive line, running backs, and recievers. Notice, I said good, not great,
We would still suck.

Our talent may not be great but the talent isn’t why we look as bad as we do.

Louisville must be a ream that can win the national championship. They are unstoppable and an amazing force on defense.

So fans who still believe or say we can't do better than Dino, what is the point when you say enough, we need to make a change?

Still the 2nd best TuTu in football history.

6518EDAA-03F8-4A8C-9DA0-2CBE7EBCAF04.gif

Fortunately Black Friday deals will probably let you get a new 60” for like $299 or something insanely cheap.
If you want to stand in line for 8 hours and get trampled by soccer moms.

So fans who still believe or say we can't do better than Dino, what is the point when you say enough, we need to make a change?

I think its moot as Wildhack said he gets next year. If it looks like this next year they cant keep him and be taken seriously.

I still rather play Morgan given our talent. The biggest issue here is coaching. They are doing nothing to maximize our lack of talent and put these kids in the best chance to have any success. The OL is confused every play. That shouldn't be happening in week 11 when you had 2 weeks to prep. We are playing a team that cannot stop the run and we refuse to run the ball. Any other HC in the ACC has this O functional.

The biggest problem here is talent and lack of depth which falls on Dino 100%. Team just stinks and the coaching does too. No talent anywhere on offense other than Tucker. Like I said, I agree the Coaching stinks too

and quite honestly I don’t think anyone can recruit much talent at Syracuse.

How does Trebor Pena get a scholarship?

Can't field the kick isn't that fast and is undersized and weak bounced off his own guy. No wonder he doesn't play.

Wonder why no Dillon M?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors