Louisville Game.. | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great tackle Duce. Saved a td that they will score on the next play

Every team lays a dud at some point. Matchup is tough and it was a big day for Louisville with the Lamar stuff.

The timing sucks but we still have chances to get to our goal. Chit happens. Try again in a week.

Shrader will never be the answer here.

When Divito played this year we didn’t run Tucker that often, we brought Shrader in and Tucker ran the ball every single time and some crazy mad scrambles when Shrader had to pass. I really think if we mixed the running and passing game better for Divito and Tucker.

Unfortunately the only chance we win games is when the defense can hold our opponents to less than what Tucker can score.

We’re down big at the half, we’re not coming back by running it 9 out of 10 times.
Basing anything off this game is a bad idea. This game is inexcusable and we aren’t built to come back from 30 points (who is?), but Shrader is absolutely a QB we need for this type of program and the strengths of the team. No question in my mind.

Basing anything off this game is a bad idea. This game is inexcusable and we aren’t built to come back from 30 points (who is?), but Shrader is absolutely a QB we need for this type of program and the strengths of the team. No question in my mind.
Not basing anything off this game alone. He just isn’t a quarterback.

438d7470860501cdb39df7d31679650b_crop_exact.jpg

Not basing anything off this game alone. He just isn’t a quarterback.
We’ve had quarterbacks who couldnt pass consistently but also weren’t mobile. Shrader’s strength is his ability to run which helps overcome the passing inconsistencies. We know the pass game as a whole needs work, but we gain a ton by having him back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom