Louisville Postgame Discussion Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Postgame Discussion Thread

I am exhausted from all the high fives. It was almost like, “Oh, no! ANOTHER round of high fives!” I kid. I started getting comfortable early in the third. I felt it was wrong to get comfortable. I finally said to my little group, “I think we’re going to win.” They howled in agony because I had jinxed us.

The Louisville cousins were morose but good sports. Stopped texting me in the second half. I hope they have a good team this year because that means we beat a good team. But either way, now these players have confidence. They can believe in themselves. The fans believe in them. Let’s get more fans into the Dome! The loudness was exhilarating. One of the cousins said it was “suffocatingly intimidating.” And that was on television!

I hope I didn’t get Covid. It might have been worth it. :rolleyes:

I hate to give away a secret, but they have microphones in the crowd that I believe they feed into the P.A. system.

I saw two microphones right in front of me, and I said to myself, "what, they have a tapers section?"
I could not hear a single damn thing uttered by the refs or by the cute announcing girl or when people were being honored. Not. A. Damn. Word. The distortion was horrible. And my ears are fine.

I could not hear a single damn thing uttered by the refs or by the cute announcing girl or when people were being honored. Not. A. Damn. Word. The distortion was horrible. And my ears are fine.

The problem with the speaker system is that they hung them too close to the roof. That creates all the echo and distortion. They should lower the speakers about 20 feet lower. That would really help with the distortion of the sound.

I am exhausted from all the high fives. It was almost like, “Oh, no! ANOTHER round of high fives!” I kid. I started getting comfortable early in the third. I felt it was wrong to get comfortable. I finally said to my little group, “I think we’re going to win.” They howled in agony because I had jinxed us.

The Louisville cousins were morose but good sports. Stopped texting me in the second half. I hope they have a good team this year because that means we beat a good team. But either way, now these players have confidence. They can believe in themselves. The fans believe in them. Let’s get more fans into the Dome! The loudness was exhilarating. One of the cousins said it was “suffocatingly intimidating.” And that was on television!

I hope I didn’t get Covid. It might have been worth it. :rolleyes:
The better we did, the more nervous I became. I think after the last TD I felt maybe we did it.

Szymt looked so much more confident in his kicking motion. Good holds by Barron too. Like Williams kicking off though; Andre just can't reach the end zone.
Szymt’s shoulders were up, his head was up. I swear his body language last year was so telling. He looked like a beaten man. Yesterday he looked refreshed and confident.

I thought it was comical when the reporter asked Satterfield at the half about his offenses struggles and he said it was because they had on 4 drives and had 3 penalties, while at the time we had 10 penalties. Hey Satterfield, how far down would you guys have been had we only had 3 penalties at the half?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom