Louisville | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville

Would this include off the court too? That Bryant coach with the cops video has to be up there.

Haha this is why I said P5 ;)

As for worst in college hoops.. there are a few in the running but Grasso probably gets the dundee

What is the point of that? Basically, he is saying "I know something, but I can't or won't tell you what it is." It's pointless.

It's all over the cards forum and sounds like their insiders were very aware...

It's all over the cards forum and sounds like their insiders were very aware...
So why doesn't Trilly say something. If I am not mistaken, he has presented himself as something of a journo, so he should present information, if he has it. Instead of the cryptic BS.

So why doesn't Trilly say something. If I am not mistaken, he has presented himself as something of a journo, so he should present information, if he has it. Instead of the cryptic BS.

Oh I wasn't defending him at all just sharing. Could give two deuces about Trilly.

So we can then rely on twitter users replying to his tweets in the comments below and anybody can then throw out any number of stories, lol

And the Associate AD of Louisville denied there was a fight at practice.
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

I can't believe how far that program has fallen

Really need Red to turn this ship around next year

Ten years ago if you were told Syracuse and Louisville would be where they are now, you'd be looking to lock that person in a looney bin

I can't believe how far that program has fallen

Really need Red to turn this ship around next year

Ten years ago if you were told Syracuse and Louisville would be where they are now, you'd be looking to lock that person in a looney bin
Let’s not act like they’re the same. I know certain days/threads on here feel like we’re at their level but thats far from the truth.

whats going to happen with their roster? anyone the cuse could land?

Let’s not act like they’re the same. I know certain days/threads on here feel like we’re at their level but thats far from the truth.
Any time I would get down about how bad one of SU's stats or whatever was, I'd go look to see how they compared to another ACC team ... Louisville was usually waaaaay worse, like really bad.

somewhat unrelated note…surprised I didn’t know this: Louisville was in the C-USA as recent as 2004?
Yeah, then into the big east with Cincinnati, Marquette and DePaul I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom