Louisville | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville

Drews says Baylor has a better basketball history than Louisville?!

Baylor - 3 Final Fours (1948, 1950, 2021) and 1 NC (2021)
Louisville - 10 Final Fours (including the 2 vacated) and 3 NC (including the 1 vacated)
It’s a joke.

savage burn.gif

Apologies guys, I was having a bit of fun using a UK fan account...This is what Drew really said:

"I am locked in on Baylor University … Baylor is my home and my family’s home," Drew told ESPN 1660, the flagship radio station for Baylor Athletics.

Apologies guys, I was having a bit of fun using a UK fan account...This is what Drew really said:

"I am locked in on Baylor University … Baylor is my home and my family’s home," Drew told ESPN 1660, the flagship radio station for Baylor Athletics.
May have been the best hire of all time?

Spoke to one of my work pals who is a Louisville fan. He pretty much said the same thing. UL fans are not holding their breath on getting a home run hire. They could be in trouble.
That surprises me. I would think with Louisville's money, infrastructure and tradition - and the instant transfer portal - it could knock it out of the park and be right back in the tournament in a year or two.

Waco is, um, not great. Not sure about Louisville, maybe it stinks too.
Louisville not bad. Definitely a foodie destination, maybe on your way to someplace else.

Would Syracuse struggle to find a coach like this if we went outside the family next time?

I wouldn't think so but I thought Louisville is a pretty good job too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom