LSU Game Thread... | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

LSU Game Thread...

Don't have high hopes for this one just based on game flow and type of game. When you have chances you must convert them and we didn't.

Going to be tough to score points. We dropped points.

Agreed. However the second half can be a totally different ballgame things can change on a dime

Will be shocked if we win this but after that half, I think we can beat anyone on our schedule, save Clemson.

Feels like LSU is burning luck...no flags...no turnovers...they aren't that disciplined...we need to keep playing aggressive...lsu will start to crack...
Not what's happening. Tigers can do whatever they want. Blind Zebras.

Judging from last game Dino and co. Have been good at halftime adjustments

DKcxLl1UQAAKeW6.jpg

We've shot ourselves in the foot repeatedly. We could easily be ahead but we are two scores down. Our offense needs to step up because the defense held their offense to 7 in the first half. I feel for the defense, they are leaving it all out there and haven't received a single call go their way.

That Riley drop will hurt for a while if we can't figure a way out to somehow win today.

Just sad that we fans are always waiting for something bad to happen. It has twice already even though the D has been great. Coaching has hurt this team also with the play calling on O and D

One of LSU's biggest faults this season has been penalties. Were they flagged at all in the first half? We've had several very costly ones.

Feels like we dominated that 1st half and still trail by double digits going into the half.

alright, I, too, have a foul mouth. I'll grudgingly turn down the Gordon Ramsey for the second half (until SU wins)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom