LSU Postgamer | Syracusefan.com

LSU Postgamer

For the "why did we play in Maui" crowd.

This is why.

We needed games vs better teams. We needed to get stomped a couple times. Effort is what will win us games. The boys are starting to realize that, I hope.

Best game Judah has played at SU. Dominated this one.

Some great ball movement at times in the second half. That’s good basketball. Got sloppy a few possessions in a row but game was in hand, luckily.

Brown being active is extremely important for this team. Elite hands.

Team needs at least 4+ threes per game between Taylor and Bell (8 tonight).

McLeod played very well in his minutes. Still would like a couple more rebounds overall, but he’s definitely disruptive at the rim.

Last edited:
We neeeeeeded that. Not sure if we learned much but that was exactly the result this group and our resume had to have.

Steal a very winnable game on Saturday and we might start to cook a little...

When people make shots for each other, this can be a very good team. Wow, that was a great game. Judah carried us, then Chris did, and then everybody else chipped in, and we blew them out. Fine job, boys. Best I've seen so far.

Teams on track and we should be able to have a marquee Quad 1 in our pocket if we take down UVA Saturday.

Overall we were very good on both ends just clean up the rebounding and keep up the intensity. I think guys like Cope and Starling will start hitting more shots.

Weird game. Final score looks great. 1H was mainly a Judah FT fest. LSU couldn’t shoot at all.

I’m happy with the win but this might be the least exciting 23pt romp vs an OOC P5 team in a long time? Judah was great; Bell was hot in the 2nd half; McLeod looked good early; ball movement was way better.

I don’t think we learned much tonight other than Judah maybe has another level that we haven’t seen yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom