Lunardi has us in MSG next year | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi has us in MSG next year

40-year-old-virgin-unrated-20051213061108490-000.jpg

LOL. Click bait. UVA as a 2 without Brogdon? Ok.

Why why why did I click on this.
And without Tobey or Gill. Huge loss of those 3 core guys. Yes, they'll be good. But let's put off the dynasty label until later this up-coming season to see how Bennett does with a group of mortals.

Last edited:
Lunardi couldn't even get this year's bracket correct the day before selection Sunday. It boggles my mind why anyone would pay any attention to his completely worthless guesses 1 year in advance.

Lunardi couldn't even get this year's bracket correct the day before selection Sunday. It boggles my mind why anyone would pay any attention to his completely worthless guesses 1 year in advance.

Correction, 11 months in advance. Lol.

It is beyond insanity to make a bracket when you don't even know the players playing for the teams.

Why? Why is anyone posting anything from that idiot?

He can't pick the damn tournament before the selection show.
That's pretty much what I thought too. It's totally asinine to start predicting next year's seeds before anyone even starts attending the NBA combine. A handful of players have said they will be returning to school but so many others are question marks.

I'm happy Roberson will be back next year. That's great news.

What a waste of time...projecting a bracket when most teams still don't know what their rosters will look like next year, much less what sort of resume they'll put together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom