Lydon ... He NOT Gone | Syracusefan.com

Lydon ... He NOT Gone

goes without saying how big this is - he's more important to the team than Mal IMO

Now we need Malachi on board.
pray.gif

Malachi today is D league. Sure he had a good tourney, and yes I'll be thrilled to watch him wear orange next year. But he's just not ready. Derrick Coleman, get in the kids ear for his benefit and ours. :)

Don't think "tweets" existed back in 2003 but I am about 100% positive that Melo said the exact same thing after the championship game. Just guessing but I think Tyler is back mainly because this year playing so much 5 did very little to help him develop his game for the next level. He's not going to be a shot blocker at the next level. He proved he could shoot but didn't get to work on much else. He's looked really good on some power drives that didn't work out, a little hard work in the off season and those are rim rattling slam dunks next year! Mal will not be a first round pick. Whether he comes back will depend on how much he likes school and who he is as a person. I have no clue. I do know he would make a nice 3 guard attack with Frank and Tyus next year.

Don't think "tweets" existed back in 2003 but I am about 100% positive that Melo said the exact same thing after the championship game. Just guessing but I think Tyler is back mainly because this year playing so much 5 did very little to help him develop his game for the next level. He's not going to be a shot blocker at the next level. He proved he could shoot but didn't get to work on much else. He's looked really good on some power drives that didn't work out, a little hard work in the off season and those are rim rattling slam dunks next year! Mal will not be a first round pick. Whether he comes back will depend on how much he likes school and who he is as a person. I have no clue. I do know he would make a nice 3 guard attack with Frank and Tyus next year.
nah I seem to remember him kind of sheepishly laughing, kind of embarrassed and then saying something like "I'm not even thinking about that right now" right after the game

Who? Did he used to play basketball?

making millions on NBA bench. Hope he save it b/c he ain't getting a 2nd contract. Will Avery/Johnny Flynn territory

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom