"Major Announcement" tomorrow | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

"Major Announcement" tomorrow

The platinum combination is absolutely horrific, the whites look the best in my opinion. The platinums look like something out of the 80's.

Numerals are horrific. I've come around to the position of letting the kids have a major say so with the unis ... but only the whites are somewhat passable if they shorten the numerals. I was gonna be lenient on the new unis - but it's like a gradeschooler designed these. Someone needs to burn the blues.

Nate Mink ‏@MinkNate 14s
Shafer says people who buy Nova ticket, Shafer will buy one ticket for a family member. Basically buy one get one free.

Niko Tamurian ‏@NikoTamurian 53s
Last bit of news from Coach Shafer: Who's the next fan up- Tickets for Villanova, buy one, get one free

everything about this is horrible. Count me as not only not impressed but fairly disgusted. But I know the "kids love it", a lot of kids would love candy for bkst lunch and dinner too and to be driving at 12 years old. yuck!

edit: at least the tix kiosk at Destiny will make life easier.

Sean Keeley ‏@NunesMagician 23s
I've been told orange pants version of uniform will be introduced in 2015.

Why is SU doing this without the orange jersey/pants? Amateur hour at Manley again...did DG bother showing up for this?

I like the white look, but the blues are awful and why wouldn't they reveal the orange jersey at the presser when they show it online

http://cuse.com/galleries/?gallery=1052
Anticipating the backlash. They can put out the first three today and you'll get the response that we're getting already. One of the main complaints will be "Not enough orange!". Then they can have a follow-up conference and say that "We heard you - check this out..."

I guess that's easier than just putting together some good looking uniforms.

Why mess with the numbers. Make the bold and pronounced... everything else who cares about... If they are even slightly script they look cheap... I just dont get it. Dont mess with the numbers...

These are bad. We need the Orange pants/jerseys ASAP. Can we trade Illinois?

BlXZhZhIIAA5Vnk.jpg

So have they announced the new multi-purpose dome stadium yet?

Don't you own a hd tv. They all look fine on tv
Yep, and the reason they have piping is to make the numbers pop so when you're watching from cameras on the 30s even with HD, you can see the numbers easily. It's a convention that EVERY TEAM IN AMERICA buys into. Except SU here, and with some of their other uniforms back in the Gerg era.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom