"Major Announcement" tomorrow | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

"Major Announcement" tomorrow

BlXZXyPCMAAAOpW.jpg

Like the gray ones with an orange helmet.

Find it hard to believe that Orange colored jerseys were the last one that they chose to design.

Ridiculous.

Side question: is the "real" reason we retired 44 so they can sell 44 jerseys? I know they can't sell if current player or something?

Remember when you were 6 and you had to try to pretend like you really like that knitted hat your aunt made you?

Is that how SU responds to Nike's designs? "Um yeah thanks these are greeeeaaaaaat"

everything nike does for SU sucks. no surprises today

the numbers look like i used to doodle in 4th grade bored in class

Last edited:
SU needs to end its relationship with Nike immediately.
Results feel like Nike spent 90% of the their efforts on bigger name programs, then cranked out our unis in the last 10 mins...
they do crap work for bigger name programs, too. still >>>>>>> than adidas or ua.

OK. Ticket kiosk at Destiny. Good. Bring SU football into the community. Hope this helps boost sales. A good idea.
Not a fan of the uniforms at all ugly across the board

Side question: is the "real" reason we retired 44 so they can sell 44 jerseys? I know they can't sell if current player or something?

you can buy current jerseys

Remember when you were 6 and you had to try to pretend like you really like that knitted hat you're aunt made you?

Is that how SU responds to Nike's designs? "Um yeah thanks these are greeeeaaaaaat"

everything nike does for SU sucks. no surprises today
they wouldn't have made a spektical of it if they thought that. we've had major adjustments on our uniforms every year. none of them have been party city 3.99 mylar balloon worthy

oh, my bad. I tried to get my son a Cooney jersey and they said no go...maybe its bc I called Steiner :)

Stopped buying Nike products a few years ago. They make crap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom