"Major Announcement" tomorrow | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

"Major Announcement" tomorrow

The football field will be moved to the middle of the dome for the Duke game...

not its that were going to play a football game with basketball court at the fift where once to 40 yard line someone shoots a free throw for a td from free throw line

So where are we watching/listening to this announcement-TW, Cuse.com, AOL chat room? or is that information something else that Giansante can neither confirm nor deny.
They chose Wednesday so we can read about it Thursday in the Post Standard (which only prints Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday). Bonus: Bud gets to opine on it in one of his whiz-bang set pieces.

Niko Tamurian ‏@NikoTamurian 2m
According to a source, there MAY actually be TWO major announcements made by SU at Destiny tomorrow. @CNYcentral

If it's two announcements...

One will be the swag announcement aka jersey reveal, the other will have some kind of major implications. Is it possible that Destiny USA has already agreed to purchase the naming rights to the next Syracuse University stadium? The jersey reveal will of course come first...

Although I really like the sponsoring a train idea, but perhaps it's a train from NYC to the dome (obviously with middle transport) on gameday? Now that would tie in SU and NYC and be a damn cool idea.

Source also tells me that news of new jerseys are a "major understatement" of what will be announced tomorrow. @CNYcentral

If it's two announcements...
Although I really like the sponsoring a train idea, but perhaps it's a train from NYC to the dome (obviously with middle transport) on gameday? Now that would tie in SU and NYC and be a damn cool idea.

That would be the connection for SUinNYC that was mentioned...hmmm

gilardino said:
Something big is going down tomorrow comrades

It has to involve Destiny in some way. There would be no reason to hold the presser there if not.

Syracuse University...Destiny USA...NYC implications and participation...AND new uniforms...

I am guessing Colonel Klink in the library with the candlestick.

Syracuse University...Destiny USA...NYC implications and participation...AND new uniforms...

I am guessing Colonel Klink in the library with the candlestick.

no its mrs peacock in the study with revolver

A lot of you came up with some pretty good stuff. I hope some of it comes to fruition and is then topped by SU.

I realize I am not the most observant person. I drive by Destiny on 81N everyday from work. I noticed yesterday there were three flags flying on the side towards 81. Old Glory in the middle, the NY State flag on the right and the Orange S flag on the left. Now maybe those have been there a long time but I just noticed them.

A lot of you came up with some pretty good stuff. I hope some of it comes to fruition and is then topped by SU.

After all the cool stuff mentioned in this thread... It will be two horrific uniforms that are green and sky blue combos with platinum accents, and destiny offering 20% off coupons at the food court for any time the football team scores 30 with a victory at home with a ticket stub (only on the day of, of course!)

Still like my NYC train idea better though

That would be the connection for SUinNYC that was mentioned...hmmm

Would be a pretty cool way to get the NYC people to games for cheap(er), help fill the dome and possibly increase our NYC exposure to those NYC studs who keep passing us up to go elsewhere.

Wow. This could be nuts. I am
Being serious. Something big is going down
Stadium announcement as part of hotel deal with naming rights? Bypass the city using county Ida. Anyone anyone?

It has to involve Destiny in some way. There would be no reason to hold the presser there if not.

My thoughts exactly. Why do just uniforms there. Has to be a train, or naming rights, or something along those lines.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom