Maryland Game Preview (2/20/22 at Noon) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Maryland Game Preview (2/20/22 at Noon)

I wonder if Maltz has been banged up or something. He has been playing rather sparingly so far.
he's playing some, so wouldn't guess it's keeping him out of starting lineup. seems benson/tillman made their choice, odd as benson was a crease guy. sometimes coaches like shiny new toys.

thought maltz couldn't play any better or fit any better to the personnel surrounding him. and i think the move benefits their opponents. and this is coming from someone that really likes malever.

I think it's rat poison, made famous by Nick Saban in urging his teams not to get overconfident because they are highly ranked and touted by the press, which can lead to their downfall. So I'd think the message is to his Md players not to read their own press clippings and think the Cuse game is gonna be an easy win.

I think it's rat poison, made famous by Nick Saban in urging his teams not to get overconfident because they are highly ranked and touted by the press, which can lead to their downfall. So I'd think the message is to his Md players not to read their own press clippings and think the Cuse game is gonna be an easy win.

Yup your spot on.

he's playing some, so wouldn't guess it's keeping him out of starting lineup. seems benson/tillman made their choice, odd as benson was a crease guy. sometimes coaches like shiny new toys.

thought maltz couldn't play any better or fit any better to the personnel surrounding him. and i think the move benefits their opponents. and this is coming from someone that really likes malever.
I'm just being cautious. 2 years back, Long was injured in preseason and Brennan got the start. Long began playing with the 2nd midfield maybe in the 2nd or 3rd game and then playing more and more, but Brennan had done well and continued to start up to the covid break.
We have only played 2 games, so it could be a situation like that.

Doctah, what do you think the mid lines will be next week? Assuming buttermore and Quinn are back, first line will be those two and curry.

Second line cook, Fio, corsi?

Do you guys ever tailgate? Would love to catch up for a beer before a game. I’m about two hours from cuse and try to make it to most games
Big Man Cuse. My usual pregame places are closed on Sundays. You have a place in mind? Would love to talk some Cuse Lax in-person. Could make it a weekly thing.

even though this isn’t on tv for some odd reason. Is there anyway to stream this on a mobile device?

It is on ACCNx.
I was watching the UVa-High Point game on ACCNx over xfinty stream last weekend, but that was in Maryland.
Sweet thanks. How do I get ACCNx, can I get that on mobile or is it only for cable

Watch Espn App, just like watching a bball game or football thats online only.
Ok sweet I have ESPN+ will Syracuse vs Maryland be on there? Sorry I’m not too good with this stuff lmao

Ok sweet I have ESPN+ will Syracuse vs Maryland be on there? Sorry I’m not too good with this stuff lmao
do you have cable or any streaming service that carries the acc network (you pay for accn)?

do you have cable or any streaming service that carries the acc network (you pay for accn)?
I have cable but my dads not interested in buying accn or the other add ons

What streaming service carries accn so I can watch it? I’m willing to pay

ESPN+ is a separate entity, the game won't be on there. If you have FIOS or Spectrum for cable you should have the ACC Network and therefore access to Watch ESPN App. If your a non-local with a cable package that doesn't include the ACC network then you likely don't have access. You can watch ESPN+ via the espn App, so download it and see what you have access to.

They say it is on sling TV which is $46 a month with a free 3-day trial.

LAXHC.png

They say it is on sling TV which is $46 a month with a free 3-day trial.

Is this actually true that it’s on sling?

ESPN+ is a separate entity, the game won't be on there. If you have FIOS or Spectrum for cable you should have the ACC Network and therefore access to Watch ESPN App. If your a non-local with a cable package that doesn't include the ACC network then you likely don't have access. You can watch ESPN+ via the espn App, so download it and see what you have access to.
Ahh makes sense now because I searched Syracuse vs Maryland on ESPN+ and it showed up but that means I’d have to have a cable provider. Which sucks. I pay 60 a year for espn+ just to not be able to watch certain things lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom