Maryland Gameday... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Maryland Gameday...

he's running around fine when he's out there. and he's not asked to dodge guys. there's no indication it's anything other than a choice made, as in maltz getting pulled some in the champ game.

remember, benson couldn't retool everything last year, he came in late. now he has a full year to install what he wants.

with the bagels thrown up sunday in their 1st tight game, maybe things will change at some point.
Your logic seems good, and I had been going with it, but Maltz looked too good to me.

There is a counter-logic also. The game is 9-8 Maryland going into the 4th quarter. Syracuse had scored the last 2 goals in the 3rd. It's crunch time. The next few minutes are going to be really big in determining who wins. Tillman goes with Maltz.

Your logic seems good, and I had been going with it, but Maltz looked too good to me.

There is a counter-logic also. The game is 9-8 Maryland going into the 4th quarter. Syracuse had scored the last 2 goals in the 3rd. It's crunch time. The next few minutes are going to be really big in determining who wins. Tillman goes with Maltz.
Don't recall specifically but I assume they pulled Malever for Maltz. Malever finished 0-0 on the game against Fraterrigo primarily so they probably wanted to mix it up a bit and Maltz made the most of it.

Don't recall specifically but I assume they pulled Malever for Maltz. Malever finished 0-0 on the game against Fraterrigo primarily so they probably wanted to mix it up a bit and Maltz made the most of it.
Could be.

ugg, still kinda confused on what role for connor cook...maybe he could be an offensive style d middie, he just does add anything to the offense, just feel like he plays window dressing

ugg, still kinda confused on what role for connor cook...maybe he could be an offensive style d middie, he just does add anything to the offense, just feel like he plays window dressing

Who's Connor Cook?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom