Class of 2014 - Matt Domer | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Matt Domer

MattyL

Walk On
Just saw on twitter that SU has offered Domer, a RB out of Chicago (Mt. Carmel).

We've had success with Mt. Carmel kid(s) in the past. Sign him up.

"Domer"? In the Dome? How perfect is that?
From the little I can see on his video he seems to have decent if not blazing speed. He has the name,certainly All4SU. It remains to be seen if he is the best they offer yet.

I wonder if that's his dad yelling in the background on those td runs? Guys is fired up!

That's the scouting report on me as well.
uploadfromtaptalk1360550974660.jpg

With all those pitch plays it brings back memories of David Walker.

I love the pitch plays!! Although then again I do play rugby so I guess it makes sense.

saying the obvious, but it seems like we have a midwest(big10) staff , trying to recruit for the acc. I believe in McDonald but do Chicago kids want to play Durham? maybe

saying the obvious, but it seems like we have a midwest(big10) staff , trying to recruit for the acc. I believe in McDonald but do Chicago kids want to play Durham? maybe

A good recruiter can recruit anywhere. Seems that a lot of east coast kids don't mind playing in the midwest.

McDonald seems to be pretty strong in Florida, south Florida specifically. We're fine.

Well maybe not Durham, but they might want to play in Atlanta, Miami, Tallahassee, Death Valley and Blacksburg.

It'll be interesting to see if we'll try and mine Chicago though. I think it just worked this year b/c of some prior relationships. We'll see if it continues. I think our staff is more well rounded nationally than people give them credit though so I don't expect them to be midwest centric.

I think it's a good idea to recruit Western PA, Ohio and Chicago. I'd stay out of Michigan though. Wheat got Crume and Thompson but even he struggled there. If he couldn't get it done for us then nobody is.

Top 35 Illinois kids this season:

SEC 5
ACC 1
ND 1
BIG12 1
Big 10 20

Illinois - 5
Northwestern - 4

Kimble is from Illinois but rovals didn't put him in the state's top 35 players.

Did McNabb go to MT Carmel? If so could that be help for us?

One thing about kids from the Chicago area--cold weather doesn't scare 'em.

This coaching staff has both coached and recruited in cold weather climes. That's a plus in my book. Yes, you need Florida, but it also helps to get good players from the frozen tundra.

CuseN@CuseN9h
Syracuse visited Mt. Carmel on Monday to continue to show interest in 3-star RB Matt Domer. They will be back tomorrow for Domer again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom