Matteo Corsi emerges as key component in foundation for Syracuse’s future | Syracusefan.com

Matteo Corsi emerges as key component in foundation for Syracuse’s future

This kid has future written all over him. I like him a lot. I want him to stick around.

He played attack in high school right?
Think so yeah. But he did not seem uncomfortable as a middie this season. Most likely a starting mid next year unless enough of the young guns go off right away.

Think so yeah. But he did not seem uncomfortable as a middie this season. Most likely a starting mid next year unless enough of the young guns go off right away.
Wonder how comfortable he’d be as a two way. He’s a bigger kid it looks, maybe the pads idk but he seems like a kid I want on the field.

I thought he had some of the best looking film in high school. I think I said as much in his recruiting thread. I like Corsi to keep getting better and be a front line contributor.

I thought he had some of the best looking film in high school. I think I said as much in his recruiting thread. I like Corsi to keep getting better and be a front line contributor.
I did as well... his agility and his release were what stood out the most. His hands are so fast. He has put on a lot of weight since his juiced cherries days. I bet his sophomore leap will be epic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom