Matthew Moyer | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Matthew Moyer

Go find the posts that say that.

Did u not say u think we will be worse than this year next year ?

when did u become a insider to give basis to the rumors (where ever they existed) to question moyers commitment. Just asking.

Last edited:

when did u become a insider to give basis to the rumors (where ever they existed) to question moyers commitment. Just asking.

He simply eluded to the fact that "kids" change their minds all the time. Which is true, btw.

He simply eluded to the fact that "kids" change their minds all the time. Which is true, btw.

R u giving basis to these rumors (which again where did they come from) I didn't hear of them, you said u didn't hear of them.

anyway Moyer and his mother squashed them pretty defiantly in the article.

Because next year is the equivalent to the next ten years, obviously. Math is cool. And no, I didn't say that. I said we could see a very similar year to this year.

And please tell me how I gave basis to any rumors.

R u giving basis to these rumors (which again where did they come from) I didn't hear of them, you said u didn't hear of them.

I'm sorry. You're a clown.

No, its called reading comprehension and you are doing it wrong.

No, its called reading comprehension and you are doing it wrong.
Who let the clown back to the board?

Never dealt with anyone in my life (okay, likely an exaggeration) so unreasonable and out of touch with reality.

Sorry.

Just don't want anymore drama around the program or the future of the program (especially drama created out of nowhere it seems)

again where did Donna hear these rumors for the basis of her article.

So...this guy is likely a 3? Probably still growing Id guess

I think of him as a guy who's game is growing into a 3 in our system and who's body is growing into a 4 in our system. Likely he will be able to play alongside anyone else we put out there at the forward spot.

So...this guy is likely a 3? Probably still growing Id guess
I think he's going to wind up as more of a PF than a SF, but I could be wrong. He has the frame to fill out. Think of what Roberson is...he's probably going to have a role similar to that in terms of position. Could play either one but probably winds up playing more at the 4. Just my hunch.

I think he's going to wind up as more of a PF than a SF, but I could be wrong. He has the frame to fill out. Think of what Roberson is...he's probably going to have a role similar to that in terms of position. Could play either one but probably winds up playing more at the 4. Just my hunch.
Maybe it is my orange colored glasses, but I think Moyer is going to end up a 6'10" versatile scoring machine with a mean streak on the court and a need for every rebound.

Right now Moyer is 6'8 210. The goal is for him to get to 225 when he comes to SU.

The PS stuff isn't rumors. With our NCAA issues and recent problems, it would be naïve by some to think that other schools wouldn't try to call and inquire about his situation since he hasn't signed a LOI yet. All that matters is that he's 100% committed and has no plans to look elsewhere.

CuseHulk said:
Well from u. u don't think we will be relevant next year or in the next decade. So.

For every good post you make, you seem to make 10 accusatory, inaccurate, or non-contributing ones. I think that's why you get the reputation you have. Think your posts through, use some common sense, and I think there still may be hope for you, young Hulkie-son.

Or, if you don't have enough general, technical, or insider knowledge to add that to a conversation, you can be like me and make futile attempts at being funny.

Or, if you don't have enough general, technical, or insider knowledge to add that to a conversation, you can be like me and make futile attempts at being funny.

I thought that's what he was doing. Burn city, population CuseHulk

"I feel like we'll have the talent to make Coach's Boeheim's last year one to remember."

Matthew's mom, Annette Moyer, said. "That could be quite an amazing second year for Matthew. It puts the entire team on a very big stage and gives them a chance to let Boeheim go out on a high note."

Is the 2017 National Championship being predicted? I mean thats what I get out of it.

Last edited:
May sound a lil cliché, but I see a Carmelo clone. One that may not be as refined as a frosh melo, but nonetheless, very similar games. im hoping for 1 if 2 things for matt before he arrives on campus-he has a small growth spurt of an inch or 2 so he's a legit 6'9"+PF or he he adds 10-15 lbs of muscle to his current frame. Wishful thinking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom