Matthew Moyer | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Matthew Moyer

I watch that video and think this is a kid who is still getting used to his skills in that suddenly long and lanky body. I think skills wise he will take another big leap in his senior season. Very impressive how far his handle seems to have come since he committed. It doesn't look like his 2nd jump is super explosive but he seems to beat everyone else off the floor and with that reach its very effective.

I agree with 'bornagainOrange', if he can put on 10-15 pounds and or grow another inch or two that will also really help him in college. I'm not ready to go anywhere near the Carmelo comparison however. How can a kid live up to that without carrying us to a title in season 1.

Moyer has the toughness CM lacked and the confidence that Roberson seems to be struggling to maintain at the moment.

I think Moyer and Roberson could pair to be, excuse me but, god damn monsters.

Moyer has the toughness CM lacked and the confidence that Roberson seems to be struggling to maintain at the moment.

I think Moyer and Roberson could pair to be, excuse me but, god damn monsters.

Those two are going to abuse the opposing team... literally and figuratively at the same time. Like this
200.gif

Would be great if that was a legit twitter account for Murray. He has said in recent interviews that he does not have a twitter account. Pretty sad that someone actually set up a fake account for a hs basketball player, but it's the world we live in. My younger brother, who at one time was a fairly successful Canadian and northeast pro motocross racer, had someone make up a a fake instagram and FB accounts. He was a little freaked out about it to say the least.

Would be great if that was a legit twitter account for Murray. He has said in recent interviews that he does not have a twitter account. Pretty sad that someone actually set up a fake account for a hs basketball player, but it's the world we live in. My younger brother, who at one time was a fairly successful Canadian and northeast pro motocross racer, had someone make up a a fake instagram and FB accounts. He was a little freaked out about it to say the least.

Murray just opened a twitter account today

5_zps1ybkqp4b.jpg

All I know is that M.M. is already a huge asset to Cuse nation and I'd bet the farm he'll be a great embasidor for the program whatever he does after college.

Last edited:
The more I watch his film the more he reminds me of a big Lawrence Moten. Same drive to the hoop same up fake and actually a smoother jump shot.

Zelda Zonk said:
I'm truly shocked that no one is comparing him to Grant Hill. Appearance and game.
I see it. I see melo too. I'm on record saying this kids goin to be awesome. That game is killer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom