McD’s - Bazley | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

McD’s - Bazley

Bazely so far- got a few boards, shot was blocked. Drilled an open 3 and missed one on the break. Couple steals and playing a bit more D than most. Not demanding the ball at all seems very team oriented out there.

Bazley --- missed a layup. Mishandled a rare pass out of bounds. Not off to a great start. Man is he skinny, but athletic.

Only Duke player that impresses to me is Tre Jones. Otherwise since their are two from Duke on each side they seem intent to make each other look good.

Bazley --- missed a layup. Mishandled a rare pass out of bounds. Not off to a great start. Man is he skinny, but athletic.

He also buried a 3 made some nice plays on D and went up high for several boards.

Hit his first 3 attempt and got a steal

This is obviously a minor thing but I feel like a variation of this has been said about every recruit we’ve had play in the McDonalds game going back to Carmelo. Just once I’d like to see one of our guys kill it in that game.
It’s almost like JB has a bias toward certain players and a bias against other types of players.

There are lots of examples where from the outside, we are annoyed by some tendency of JB’s but it’s (almost) all according to plan.

Can already see how effective Bazely will be on the boards

Quinerly wasn't worth a dime adidas was trying to pay.

Typical of an all star game, the guards dominant (too much) and jack many of the shots. Less conducive for Baz to get a lot of offensive action. At least he is hustling up and down the court.

I take nothing away from these games when nobody gives effort on defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom