McDonald demoted | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

McDonald demoted

OMG_CUSE_RULEs said:
Ok. Didnt realize all alumni/players/coaches/fans/employees/ other stakeholders viewed a game against the top team in the country as a glorified scrimmage. A scrimmage where we will struggle to move the ball against a D that is light years ahead of ours in coaching and talent, making gauging any offensive progress in 5 days unlikely.

It doesn't matter how you view it - that's what it is.

Have you watched any of the games? We have no chance either way
Yes I have and I attended the last two. I watch every game replay and chart most of the plays. What are your big time credentials other than making smug stupid one liners. If you think we have no chance what are you doing on this fan board?

You don't give him the opportunity to audible into that play, that's the point. If it was an isolated event that would be one thing, but it is just another example in a season where the offense has scored 20, 9, and 6 points the last three games, is ranked 102nd in 3rd down conversions, 105th scoring offense, 108th in passing efficiency.
part of the reason to run a no huddle is because you can just look to the sideline

Yes I have and I attended the last two. I watch every game replay and chart most of the plays. What are your big time credentials other than making smug stupid one liners. If you think we have no chance what are you doing on this fan board?

Seriously? What are my big time credentials? You mean like attending the last two games? Check your lame charts again--we stink. Our starting qb, who can't throw yet somehow managed to win the starting job is out with an injury and we just demoted our OC for incompetence. Our options to replace our starting qb who couldn't throw are two redshirt freshman and a true freshman who is currently running the scout team. Did I mention none of them could beat out the qb who can't throw? Sorry if you don't want to hear it, but we are about to be destroyed by the defending Nat'l Champs, reigning Heismann trophy winner, and current #1 team in the country in our own building--we have no chance.

Seriously? What are my big time credentials? You mean like attending the last two games? Check your lame charts again--we stink. Our starting qb, who can't throw yet somehow managed to win the starting job is out with an injury and we just demoted our OC for incompetence. Our options to replace our starting qb who couldn't throw are two redshirt freshman and a true freshman who is currently running the scout team. Did I mention none of them could beat out the qb who can't throw? Sorry if you don't want to hear it, but we are about to be destroyed by the defending Nat'l Champs, reigning Heismann trophy winner, and current #1 team in the country in our own building--we have no chance.

No chance? None at all? Do you work in the media?

Of course we have a chance - it's like 1-2% - but you never know.

Great move by Shafer. It was very obvious that George needed to go. Shafer recognized a problem and corrected it. Not rocket science fellas.

Great move by Shafer. It was very obvious that George needed to go. Shafer recognized a problem and corrected it. Not rocket science fellas.
I don't know if he corrected it or not but at least he is making an attempt.

No chance? None at all? Do you work in the media?

Of course we have a chance - it's like 1-2% - but you never know.

1-2 %? You think it's that high? If Hunt was a go id give us a 1-2% punchers chance, but with a backup qb getting his first start I really don't think we have a chance- as long as FSU gets off the bus in one piece.

1-2 %? You think it's that high? If Hunt was a go id give us a 1-2% punchers chance, but with a backup qb getting his first start I really don't think we have a chance- as long as FSU gets off the bus in one piece.

Lets play a little game then. What happens when Davis knocks Winston silly in the 1st quarter and they are playing a WR at QB (their #2 is out)? What are our odds then? 15%-25%?

You can say they are low - really low - and no one can argue. But to say no chance? That's dumb and probably disregards all of college football history.

Lets play a little game then. What happens when Davis knocks Winston silly in the 1st quarter and they are playing a WR at QB (their #2 is out)? What are our odds then? 15%-25%?

You can say they are low - really low - and no one can argue. But to say no chance? That's dumb and probably disregards all of college football history.

15-25%? Clemson couldn't get it done w/o Jameis and we ain't no Clemson

its a paper move George is still working on the offensive gameplan hes just not calling the plays

Statesman1 said:
15-25%? Clemson couldn't get it done w/o Jameis and we ain't no Clemson

FSU had their #2 in. If Winston goes down - they will be playing:

- without their top WR
- without their top RB
- without their Heisman winning QB, insert WR as QB

Yeah 15-25%

FSU had their #2 in. If Winston goes down - they will be playing:

- without their top WR
- without their top RB
- without their Heisman winning QB, insert WR as QB

Yeah 15-25%

It's one thing to Bleed Orange; another to be delusional. Come on, man. Plug in anybody down their depth chart into a starting role and likely they won't miss much of a beat. They are playing Syracuse and not a big bowl game opponent or rival. The skill players down the trough on a FSU, LSU, Alabama are all Parade All-Americans and four-five star talents. Reality. Maybe Syracuse can hold an undermanned FSU team to 35-40 pts but can Syracuse score on them? Doubtful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom