McNabb | Syracusefan.com

McNabb

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
IMG_9436.jpeg

Hitting the weights? Or too much Campbell’s soup? I can’t tell.

As a teen during his run as both a Cuse Qb and for the Eagles, it's a bit sad to see where he is as a podcaster for Outkick.

I thought he was almost guaranteed to be on either the ESPN or Fox panels before a premiere game. Always well spoken, and seemingly aware of his surroundings.

Not to shame Outkick, and I'm not looking to start a ideology war here, but always though he would be at a better stop.

Can't blame anyone else but him and his actions.

Didn't his issues cost him a gig at Fox or ESPN?

Yes. Stephen A Smith had him on his podcast a couple years ago, didn’t go into detail but did say he felt what happened to McNabb was unfair.

I have no idea what to make of that, just noting a historical fact here with no additional commentary on my part.

Finally showing the proper dedication to strength and conditioning so he can make a come back at d-tackle.

Finally showing the proper dedication to strength and conditioning so he can make a come back at d-tackle.

My niece was a college D1 swimmer. When she was in college, I think she was eating something like 6,000 calories a day - because swimmers burn through absurd calories. Post-college, even with working out and trying to get her diet to something more normal - maintaining a healthy weight has been a challenge. I’m not sure the average person really understands the challenge in going from a high level athlete to “normal” life in this regard - the picture looks like McNabb may be lifting like a maniac as his solution.

When everyone mentions issues are we talking about his DUI or was there something else? I think he was a great college QB and very good NFL QB. We all have issues. I don’t know anything about the site he’s pictured on, but I’m in no position to pass judgement. As far as I’m concerned he ranks right there behind Jim Brown and Ernie Davis as far as SU goes. I hope he gets to the NFL HOF someday, I think he’s deserving.

When everyone mentions issues are we talking about his DUI or was there something else? I think he was a great college QB and very good NFL QB. We all have issues. I don’t know anything about the site he’s pictured on, but I’m in no position to pass judgement. As far as I’m concerned he ranks right there behind Jim Brown and Ernie Davis as far as SU goes. I hope he gets to the NFL HOF someday, I think he’s deserving.

Something else, which caused him to be fired from ESPN in January 2018.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom