MCW and Next Season | Syracusefan.com

MCW and Next Season

TacoTime75

(mostly) Silent Observer
Curious to see what everyone thinks/has heard regarding MCW and whether or not he will return. If he returns, we'll be preseason top 10. I personally think he needs anther year to fix that jumper, but who am I to tell someone to turn down 7 figures

He's already 21, garnering all american accolades, and projected as a lottery pick. I can't envision thecircumstances where he'd return.

That said, I firmly believe that he'd improve quite a bit if he decided to return for one more year. Maybe if he wants to play in the ACC [which is admitted huge longshot / searching for any glimmer of silver lining], he might come back. But I doubt it.

I think he'd rather work on his jumper with professional shooting coaches, while earning a couple mil. He'll probably prefer the better court spacing, too.

I don't think he'll like the faster, stronger guards but the better officiating of hand-checks/molestation will be a plus.

Curious to see what everyone thinks/has heard regarding MCW and whether or not he will return. If he returns, we'll be preseason top 10. I personally think he needs anther year to fix that jumper, but who am I to tell someone to turn down 7 figures
I've been waiting for someone to answer this question. Thank god you asked.

He's already 21, garnering all american accolades, and projected as a lottery pick. I can't envision thecircumstances where he'd return.

That said, I firmly believe that he'd improve quite a bit if he decided to return for one more year. Maybe if he wants to play in the ACC [which is admitted huge longshot / searching for any glimmer of silver lining], he might come back. But I doubt it.

What, you don't think he will be the very first to succeed in the NBA with the flying-out-of-control-often-backwards jump pass (that fails him 75% of the time in college)??

You're spot on. He's gone, but would benefit from further development down here.

I've been waiting for someone to answer this question. Thank god you asked.
Agreed. It's amazing how we've somehow avoided this subject during the entire season.

there is not a doubt in my mind that he will be driving me nuts with his jump passes to nobody, in the lane...as a Knick.

:bang:

I'm glad I don't really follow pro basketball anymore (except to check in how certain Syracuse alums are doing). MCW would drive me crazy with his multiple brain farts in the pros just as he has done all year in the Big East. I wish the kid well, but I won't miss him.

I just realized that our starting guards will be Tyler Ennis and Trevor Cooney...:confused:

I just realized that our starting guards will be Tyler Ennis and Trevor Cooney...:confused:
More like Ennis and Gbinije I think.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

100% gone. He has absolutely no reason to stay. he has an NBA game. His defense is arguably the best we have ever had from a guard at SU. he is tall, athletic and can pass. He will be a very good backup PG in the NBA for years...

I am sure he is gone, but needs to stay. Donte Greene! I watch him play and when he wants to, he can take anybody to the rack at anytime. Can't shoot and can't finish for his size. When the season began I could see what the hype was about, but when they got into BE play his flaws came out. He may as well get used to sitting for a couple of years because that is what will happen.

100% gone. He has absolutely no reason to stay. he has an NBA game. His defense is arguably the best we have ever had from a guard at SU. he is tall, athletic and can pass. He will be a very good backup PG in the NBA for years...
Eddie Moss and Jason Hart say you are WRONG! !

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

He is gone as soon as the season ends. Some agent is already thinking about his new car or house that he will get by signingWulliams. He is outta here. Should he stay? Yes but the temptation of $ rather than shoplifting stuff will be enough to induce him to go pro.

He'll be playing in the D league next year...but cashing a big paycheck. Stupid NBA business model. No wonder 80% of the teams claim they lose money.

Hate to say it but if there was any chance that he was staying, it went out the window when his house burnt down. I understand people have insurance, but it doesn't come close to repaying for everything that was lost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom