MCW and Next Season | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

MCW and Next Season

As Chilliwack would say, "He's been gone gone gone been gone so long, he's been gone gone gone so long.

I'm sure you can say for 95% of the players that it would benefit their development if they stayed in college, so with mcw it's no different . With that said he's been gone for a while now

Hate to say it but if there was any chance that he was staying, it went out the window when his house burnt down. I understand people have insurance, but it doesn't come close to repaying for everything that was lost.
Thats very true The need/want for cash might now be a family issue.Depending on the quality of their insurance some things may not be covered. Over the years I collected well over a thousand DVDs.Some are given to me which include those given to my son as a result of his connection to the entertainment industry.:eek:

Regardless of whether he is ready or not there are too many uncertainties connecting with coming back. If he is a lottery pick he has to go. Look what happened to Sullinger. There was serious talk of him being the top pick after his freshman year. He stayed, maybe he even improved his game, but he dropped to the 20s and lost quite a few millions. There is also the chance, albeit slim, of injury. The NBA drafts on athleticism and potential and MCW fits that bill perfectly!

Jason Hart is one of the only guys that you could argue over him... no issue there.
Eddie was a better defender than Jason.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

He's projected to go as a No. 17 pick. He probably wont go much higher or even lower if Indy is his last game.

He's projected to go as a No. 17 pick. He probably wont go much higher or even lower if Indy is his last game.

I saw two mocks today... one had him #7 and one had him #9. He will never, ever fall out of the lottery. Zero chance.

there is not a doubt in my mind that he will be driving me nuts with his jump passes to nobody, in the lane...as a Knick.

:bang:

Don't worry lol, the Knicks aren't picking early enough to get him. I think he could end up with my Bucks to be honest, and I'd be pretty happy about it.

I saw two mocks today... one had him #7 and one had him #9. He will never, ever fall out of the lottery. Zero chance.

Goes to show you what a joke of a draft this year's is. But, regardless of what you may think, your statement of him having zero chance of falling out of the lottery is opinion, not fact. Boy, I bet Vegas & the likes would love you! ;)

NBA.Draft.net

atl_25_1.gif
*Atlanta
Michael Carter-W...

Goes to show you what a joke of a draft this year's is. But, regardless of what you may think, your statement of him having zero chance of falling out of the lottery is opinion, not fact. Boy, I bet Vegas & the likes would love you! ;)

not this year they dont. I am up over $700 in college hoops...

Don't worry lol, the Knicks aren't picking early enough to get him. I think he could end up with my Bucks to be honest, and I'd be pretty happy about it.
Depends on what they decide to do with Jennings

I've been waiting for someone to answer this question. Thank god you asked.
harsh (lol)
And since his mom is homeless, he probably isn't thinking about the money.

Honestly I don't think he's at all NBA ready. His shot and his handle are NOT there yet. But the way the game is played now he has the potential... so he'll be drafted high.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom