MCW Leaving? | Syracusefan.com

MCW Leaving?

We Are Syracuse

All Conference
Is it an absolute Foregone conclusion MCW is gone? Am I dumb to think it is not? But then again he was real emotion there at the end. Feel for the kid. Nothing is worse than that. Feeling like you have let your teammates down is awful. Hope the best for MCW... FF man... Not a bad frickin year

Well it's not over till its over. The only way he would come back is if he felt there was 'unfinished business' and that he could lead the Cuse to a title next year.

And that seems very unlikely...

I'd love to get him back.

Flew with relatives of his from DC and to ATL. Neither gave me any indication either way to be fair.

Think hes gone but I'll give us a decent 20% chance we get him back if he wants to go top 5.

Yes and we want him to be gone. Lottery picks help is recruit.

Being a projected lottery pick , looking at Noel's injury, and , he will have an opportunity to help his family

I'd love to get him back.

Flew with relatives of his from DC and to ATL. Neither gave me any indication either way to be fair.

Think hes gone but I'll give us a decent 20% chance we get him back if he wants to go top 5.
Top 5? He is going Top 5? Huh??????? Top 10 I find is ridiculous. Kid is a greatplayer but what? He is in no way a top 10 pick. I am sorry... If he is, well then heck, I'd leave too

1. He's already 21
2. It's a super weak draft
3. He's a projected lottery pick

Yes, he's gone. 99.9% gone.

Being a projected lottery pick , looking at Noel's injury, and , he will have an opportunity to help his family
fair enough. See he is going 12th in NBA draft.net... wow... well dang

1. He's already 21
2. It's a super weak draft
3. He's a projected lottery pick

Yes, he's gone. 99.9% gone.
number 2 is clearly evident if he is a lottery pick. Fair enough! Thanks was just wondering.. Ennis will be a stud anyways

Well it's not over till its over. The only way he would come back is if he felt there was 'unfinished business' and that he could lead the Cuse to a title next year.

And that seems very unlikely...
I agree.
As he sat on the bench maybe he decided that winnimng a NC is somthing that he wants
Then again, maybe being paid millions of dollars to learn how to shoot better is even better.

Top 5? He is going Top 5? Huh??????? Top 10 I find is ridiculous. Kid is a greatplayer but what? He is in no way a top 10 pick. I am sorry... If he is, well then heck, I'd leave too

I was implying that if he returned he could be top 5 in next years draft.

Its a weak draft and he'll go in the top half of the first round good luck to him if he leaves. Wish he had a better game tonight because he had been the best player in the tournament up until now.

Top 5 if he stays - was the point. But he still may be even now ...

I was implying that if he returned he could be top 5 in next years draft.

Its a weak draft and he'll go in the top half of the first round good luck to him if he leaves. Wish he had a better game tonight because he had been the best player in the tournament up until now.
exactly.. wish it would of ended better for him... He was BAD tonight. Like BAD... He was outstanding in the previous games though. Do not see him doing much, if any thing in the NBA... But call me a hater.. Prove me wrong MCW.. Hope you do great

He's a 10-15 pick. Borderline lottery. Scoring 2 points and fouling out in the biggest game of your life if not the greatest exclamation point. That said, he's 95% gone.

number 2 is clearly evident if he is a lottery pick. Fair enough! Thanks was just wondering.. Ennis will be a stud anyways
Which is not to say that you're wrong about him not being one of the 10 best college players (if that's what you meant in an earlier post). As it happens, that's irrelevant.

Which is not to say that you're wrong about him not being one of the 10 best college players (if that's what you meant in an earlier post). As it happens, that's irrelevant.
you think he is a top 10 college player? I thoroughly couldnt disagree more. Opinions are opinions... I mean I guess he is close considering CBB is supposed to be down.. But IDK how the over seas big picture is working into this years draft

Funny how the NBA decision makers can miss so badly in the top 10. (Jonny and Wes say thanks)

you think he is a top 10 college player? I thoroughly couldnt disagree more. Opinions are opinions... I mean I guess he is close considering CBB is supposed to be down.. But IDK how the over seas big picture is working into this years draft
No I must have thrown you with too many negatives in my post. I meant to say that you are right, he's not. But even so, there's still a pretty good chance he gets drafted in the top 10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom