Melo fasting mid-season? | Syracusefan.com

Melo fasting mid-season?

Guy is not eating and he is still the MVP front runner. Not bad... imagine how good he would be if he ate all the time.

this is the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

the knicks pay him $20 million and he openly admits a fast for no real reason has affected his play?

how stupid can people be? :bang:

i wish i was 6'7"

People don't fast for no real reason. There's a hell of a lot of merit and science behind fasting being a good idea for pretty much everyone.

Look at Melo's numbers this year. 29/6/2 on 46% shooting. I imagine everyone will start fasting seeing Melo's results.

as someone who has to fast often for medical reasona it certainly causes weakness and fatigue but it also helps you detox( not alcohol or drugs) your body and improve overall health.

That would be false. There is no way that fasting is a good idea for an nba athlete. Zero, zip, zilch

Hakeem Olajuwon did it every year.

as a knick's fan I'm more concerned about Ray Felton not fasting while recovering from his broken finger. No need to see him blow up to his Portland weight again

Hakeem Olajuwon did it every year.

Yes, during ramadan, which rarely if ever (once every several years) is during the NBA season and even then the overlap is a matter of a few days. And, Hak only fasted during the day - like every good muslim he breaks his fast at sunset, eats a huge arse meal right away and then eats another huge arse meal right be fore sunrise.

Look at Melo's numbers this year. 29/6/2 on 46% shooting. I imagine everyone will start fasting seeing Melo's results.
But he has been on the low end of that curve the past 10 or so days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom