Mike Francesca back to WFAN 3-7 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Mike Francesca back to WFAN 3-7

No one says you have to listen.

I don't. Too many other options.

That said I'm happy for you fanboys that he's back on the air. ;) He's been taking an ever lovin' beating in the press this week.

People who think Mike is a blowhard don't know blowhards until you spend a day listening to WEEI in Boston.
Boston sports radio is the worst.
You would think the teams all suck, blow or are crap if you listen to the hosts.
This region has had insane amount of success and competitiveness in pretty much every sport and the local sports talk literally hates the teams and trolls the locals into being miserable.

I don't. Too many other options.

That said I'm happy for you fanboys that he's back on the air. ;) He's been taking an ever lovin' beating in the press this week.
The media should be ashamed of themselves mike did nothing wrong.

You listen to his show so I'm sure you're familiar with the bloviator getting caught denying the undeniable and then cutting the caller off. It's a staple of his show.

WIP

Snowflakes gotta snowflake.

Welcome Back, Mike...

”And we’re back. Ira from Staten Island, what u got?”

As soon as I see that it's a NY Post piece, then I know it's written by Mushmouth. I'll pass on reading it but thanks for posting it. You've already expressed your opinion and you're not going to change anyone's mind who likes him.

That's fine. Just trying to open some eyes in terms of what a fraud the guy is.

I honestly have not listened to much of him so FWIW but Mike Francesa seems to me the personification of the kind of sports talk radio that guys like Lebatard despise.

Mushnick is the fraud.
Mushnick’s act is so old I can’t believe he hasn’t been forced out by the Post.

old.jpg

Mushnick is the fraud.

No doubt he's a whiner and his act is old. That said, most of what he chronicles with the Pope is accurate.

How about Raisman? He's a fraud, too?

No doubt he's a whiner and his act is old. That said, most of what he chronicles with the Pope is accurate.

How about Raisman? He's a fraud, too?
Yes.

And that stupid trump comparison article was the worst.

I like Neil Best for that stuff, which I really don’t care for anyway.

Yes.

Yup mike is actually good at his job.

Yes.

I asked the question as I wonder if you get why so many dislike the Pope? I understand that you like him but do you see some of the negatives that his detractors see?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom