Mintz to NBA Draft | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Mintz to NBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just announced he's entering draft on CuseBB Instagram. Think it's the right move for him vs portal. Wish him luck.

Not sure about that... I think he'll be straight to the G-League or overseas.

But either way, Good luck to JM...

Yes he needs to go to the G league to greatly improve his shot. That’s the point
What's weird is that he started shooting very well from 3 towards the end of his Freshman season and I thought he had gotten it, but it didn't carry over into his Sophomore year. I hope he gets it back and rocks it at the next level.

He cant shoot and his go to moves and drives to the basket to pick up fouls isn’t going to work in the NBA.
He can't shoot is a bit strong. His midrange game is pretty good. What he showed last year during the nba scrimmages, he looked much more under control than he did in college, which is what I don't understand about him. I'm not a Judah fan but hope he does well cuz he's reppin cuse.

Good luck to the kid but he has a long road. Hopefully he shows up at G league with the right attitude.

Right decision to enter the draft. Going to another school at this point won't help him. Hopefully, he will land on a team (at a minimum a 2 way contract) and work his ass off to become a rotational NBA player. Put in the work and listen to your coaches Judah!! I don't want to see you on Boeheim's Army any time soon.

Best case scenario. People need to get over what issues they have with him and root for him to get drafted and somehow do well in the pros. It is best for the program and he is orange.
Why would I root for someone to succeed that did everything he could do not to have the team around him to succeed here?

I hope he gets embarrassed.

Judah was great for the fans and always stopped, signed autographs. Flashed a winning smile. He represented team well. Style didn’t mesh in the end with what Red wanted but still a gamer. Will root for him (since he’s not going to Georgetown).
Represented the team well? He slapped an opponent across the face and bitched after every shot he took while arguing with the coach constantly and closing it out with going after a local writer after his grandpa trashed his teammates and coaches on this very forum. He was a disaster.

He's close enough that he'll make the G League and I don't see how a different NCAA team would help his pro prospects vs the G league. Even if he misses the 2nd round of the draft for the guys like him that are close it just means your agent can place you on any of the 32 teams minor league squad. This is no different than Buddy Boeheim leaving Syracuse with eligibility remaining and zero shot at being drafted and being praised for it.

Losing Edwards was huge once Jesse left and Judah saw that Starling wasn't going to be a better backcourt mate than Joe he probably should have left with Edwards and found a bigger bag and a fanbase who would treat him better some of the stuff on here is gross taking shots at his grandpa come on...

Judah made SU basketball fun to watch the last 2 seasons. He had a lot of great moments. Terrific athlete. Great smile.

I wish him only good things in the future. Hope he kills it in the pros.

He drove me crazy most of the time and I think he was always more concerned with the name on the back of the jersey rather than the front. That said I shudder to think what these last two seasons would have been like without him.

We move on - hopefully for the better.

He drove me crazy most of the time and I think he was always more concerned with the name on the back of the jersey rather than the front. That said I shudder to think what these last two seasons would have been like without him.

We move on - hopefully for the better.
The kid laid it all out for SU. We don't win 15 games without him and trust me if we don't land one of these kids at the point we are going to be in trouble next year. He didn't have anyone to pass to. Brown Taylor and a stationary Bell Benny. We didn't have anyone who could score. JM carried this team on his back.

So you agree that he would be a good player for Judah to pattern his game after.
No, he has to work on his own weaknesses. He is never going to be the second coming of The Point God. Depicting CP3 as a pass first PG is wrong. He was a high scorer at all 3 levels. The part of Paul's game that every point should emulate is his efficiency. The ball never stuck in his hands. He had superior vision and quick decision making but he was never shy about calling his own number. The last NBA point that was not a shooter, that I know of was Rubio, or Rondo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors