Mintz to NBA Draft | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Mintz to NBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that's where I'm at. I'd be lying to say Judah one of my favorites, but I felt the same way about Eric Devendorf by the time he left and look at him now. I hope Judah makes similar improvements in the areas where I feel he has opportunities to mature.
Eric was a self proclaimed douche back in the day and his conduct was not cool. But he was 100xs the player.

Dude, he played P6 D1 ball for 2 years likely pulling in six figures in NIL while the rest of us were sitting behind a computer complaining. I think it’s fair to say the only one who is humiliated are the ones pretending like he didn’t live the college athlete dream. Now he’ll have to deal with the horrible consequences of his humiliation; making a few 100K a year+ playing basketball internationally. Oh the horror.
I don't debate this those are facts. I just dont like anything about his game, his laziness and giving up and all the extra curricular. Im not saying anything different than EVERYONE was saying around here about him, the only difference is I just dont care what he does now that he's gone. Why would I root for him to do what he refused to here somewhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom