MLB 2022 Lockout | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

MLB 2022 Lockout

Thank you DH for allowing St. Louis to have a goodbye season to one of the franchise top 3 players alltime.

See the DH is good.
It is a shame that an all-time great has been a below-replacement level performer for five years. He did have a couple of nice moments with the Dodgers. I hope he can have a couple more with the Cardinals.

Thank you DH for allowing St. Louis to have a goodbye season to one of the franchise top 3 players alltime.

See the DH is good.
Meh, he would have signed a 1-day contract and retired. He won’t even be the DH full time.

On the surface, I can’t help but wonder why we didn’t just sign Jansen and keep AJ? Are we really worried about money? None of our other moves suggest so. I know they want to open up playing time for Lux. I am growing more and more concerned that Bellinger can’t hit anymore, and we might need AJ.

Who all has bought the MLB TV package? I'm debating buying it for the Braves this year. But if I spend that much money, I'd want to make it worth it. Not sure I want to dedicate almost every day between April - October to baseball. I'd like to think the defending WS champs would be on national tv enough this year to get my fix.

I might get the MLB Audio package and listen on my Echo. $20 is more my price range I think.

Who all has bought the MLB TV package? I'm debating buying it for the Braves this year. But if I spend that much money, I'd want to make it worth it. Not sure I want to dedicate almost every day between April - October to baseball. I'd like to think the defending WS champs would be on national tv enough this year to get my fix.

I might get the MLB Audio package and listen on my Echo. $20 is more my price range I think.

I've purchased it in the past, but always after a month or two after they start to discount the price. Usually, I wait until August so I can follow the pennant races when things get a little more interesting.

So far I have not.

I did the last couple years. I most likely will cave.

Tell you what though….inflation is getting noticeable to my bank account and an easy tactic to help combat it for me would be to cut MLBTV, Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon prime.

So far I have not.

Tell you what though….inflation is getting noticeable to my bank account and an easy tactic to help combat it for me would be to cut MLBTV, Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon prime.
My brother pays for Netflix and we share it and I pay for Hulu/Disney/ESPN+ and we share that - don't tell the streaming police :) But yeah I'm not sure I'd pay for all that myself.

I might do what bevo says and pick it up later in the season assuming the Braves are in contention like I expect.

My brother pays for Netflix and we share it and I pay for Hulu/Disney/ESPN+ and we share that - don't tell the streaming police :) But yeah I'm not sure I'd pay for all that myself.

I might do what bevo says and pick it up later in the season assuming the Braves are in contention like I expect.
That’s a possibility for me too. After the initial April excitement wears off, May and June probably are my least active months in watching.

Mid- late season and mid-late summer - I love watching them outside in the evening though.

I would do MLB TV if the Yankees were not blacked out. I buy the audio package because the reception from my local radio affiliate is spotty.

So far I have not.

Well I cheated. I have a co-worker in Idaho who is also a huge Braves fan. When I asked him if he got the package, he said he got it free through his T-Mobile service. He gets a free promo code with each of his phones and only needs one. So he offered to set me up with one of his codes. I'm not going to turn it down free when he offered.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom