MLB postseason thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

MLB postseason thread

I'm going Cubs in 6 only because I've thought the Indians pitching would never hold up to even get to this point, so I'll say they somehow manage to get at least 2.

I just have a feeling about the Indians, they are on a special ride, Tribe in 6.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I hate to say it because he seems like a good guy, but I think Jason Heyward is just tremendously overrated. I'm a Braves fan and thought the same thing by the end of his time there. He can carry a team when he gets hot but he just has so many slumps where he is just totally useless. Great fielder, but you need a little bit more than that when you're paying $184 million.

Cleveland awfully impressive. Cubs in 5...

Cleveland won their only game they had an advantage. Tomlin/Bauer are terrible starting pitchers for the WS. Cubs win the next 2 games. Maybe with Kluber the Indians can win game 4. Any non-Kluber start Chicago has a huge advantage and has a lineup to dominate mediocre pitching. If Cleveland Salazar and Carcasco they would be favored.

Chicago lineup goes on when Fowler hits. If he gets on base they are almost impossible to contain.

Kluber had just the nastiest stuff I have seen in a long time last night. Crazy

Cubs had bases loaded in 7th no outs, had their shot. That said Schwarber is a tremendous talent, such a great hitter, tremendous eye as well

Kluber had just the nastiest stuff I have seen in a long time last night. Crazy

Cubs had bases loaded in 7th no outs, had their shot. That said Schwarber is a tremendous talent, such a great hitter, tremendous eye as well
I felt that was the ball game too.

as for Schwarber's double, I just felt it was wasted.

2 outs, him on 2nd, this wont end well.

it didn't, but at least he didn't tear anything rounding 3rd trying to score.

That is awesome, I had very similar seats to game 4 of the WS last year. It was amazing. (until the mets lost)

It was my first Cubs game in around 10-15 years. Can't believe how lucky I was to get tickets and then end up working my way from the standing room to those amazing seats. Even though the Cubs lost Game 1, it was an experience I'll probably never forget.

It was my first Cubs game in around 10-15 years. Can't believe how lucky I was to get tickets and then end up working my way from the standing room to those amazing seats. Even though the Cubs lost Game 1, it was an experience I'll probably never forget.

How did you manage to make it all the way down? Did you know people sitting much closer? For the world series,I'd think every seat was taken

That was a tough one to lose.

Tyler Clippard and Murph. Sigh

How did you manage to make it all the way down? Did you know people sitting much closer? For the world series,I'd think every seat was taken

Tyler Clippard and Murph. Sigh

Yup, was that the same game Duda threw it away, or was that Game 5? All of those brutal losses blend together.

My aunt and uncle are season ticket holders for the Indians. They had a pre-sale and were able to pick up a couple standing room tickets for me. Since they had their season tickets both on their phones and in paper form, they gave me their paper ticket so that I could get into the Season Ticket holder's club behind home plate (that's where the straight-on photos are taken from). And by some stroke of luck/the fact that the Indians attendance generally sucks, there were 3 or 4 seats directly next to my aunt and uncle that were empty for the game, so I used the paper tickets to get into their section and then just filled in the empty seats.

My aunt and uncle are season ticket holders for the Indians. They had a pre-sale and were able to pick up a couple standing room tickets for me. Since they had their season tickets both on their phones and in paper form, they gave me their paper ticket so that I could get into the Season Ticket holder's club behind home plate (that's where the straight-on photos are taken from). And by some stroke of luck/the fact that the Indians attendance generally sucks, there were 3 or 4 seats directly next to my aunt and uncle that were empty for the game, so I used the paper tickets to get into their section and then just filled in the empty seats.

Ha, sounds like the classic move where you sneak people into the student section with the wrist band.

I need my beauty sleep.

oldmanwithtattoos.jpg
Gawd, I wanna be an old lady with that kind of confidence.

Not that I'm going to bare my decidedly UN-TATTOOED chest without a good artistic reason but still...

Dang, I'd love to see Andrew Miller in pinstripes again.

Having worked in the courts all those years, I immediately thought "Why do you want him in prison?"

:)

And mind you it was the BRONX courts! No more than 5 blocks from Yankee Stadium. As a Mets fan...

But to be fair, few of the 2 billion or so Yankees coworkers gloated very much. They were and are, overall, great people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom