MLB postseason thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

MLB postseason thread

Joe West might hurt himself if he moves any faster. Dude is ridiculous, seems to care less that he is there and annoyed when asked on the checked swing call. Plus, didn't even get into position on the throw out at third (then barely raised his arm to signal out).

Joe West might hurt himself if he moves any faster. Dude is ridiculous, seems to care less that he is there and annoyed when asked on the checked swing call. Plus, didn't even get into position on the throw out at third (then barely raised his arm to signal out).

He's an arrogant jerk. He takes any disagreement personally. Very unprofessional that way. And he looks like a tuna.:)

Last edited:
I still favor the Cubs. The Indians need to win tonight or it's over in 6 games. Cleveland has to win every single Kluber start.

Kluber vs. Lackey.

I still favor the Cubs. The Indians need to win tonight or it's over in 6 games. Cleveland has to win every single Kluber start.

Kluber vs. Lackey.

Well the Indians just won a Hendricks-Josh Tomlin start, so I think it's a little much to say they'll lose in 6 if they lose tonight. I wonder how far they push Kluber tonight

Well the Indians just won a Hendricks-Josh Tomlin start, so I think it's a little much to say they'll lose in 6 if they lose tonight. I wonder how far they push Kluber tonight

Well, Miller wasn't overused last night, so I figure they'd be happy with five from Kluber, then two from Miller, and it's matchups from there.

Cleveland is up 3-1 in the 3rd inning as I type this. If the Cubs don't come back and win this game, this series isn't going back to Cleveland

Cleveland is up 3-1 in the 3rd inning as I type this. If the Cubs don't come back and win this game, this series isn't going back to Cleveland
I'm falling asleep and if either the Indians score more or the Cubs don't in their half of the inning I'm going to sleep. The heck if it's barely past 9:30 pm!

I'm falling asleep and if either the Indians score more or the Cubs don't in their half of the inning I'm going to sleep. The heck if it's barely past 9:30 pm!

Suppachoo!?? Get some substance!! :cool:

Cubs are about 3 innings away from their season being over. They don't win tonight stick a fork in them

You already know they will lose game 5?

I agree that if they lose tonight, it's unlikely they could come back to win with 2 games in Cleveland and another vs. Kluber, but that tells me nothing about game 5.

You already know they will lose game 5?

I agree that if they lose tonight, it's unlikely they could come back to win with 2 games in Cleveland and another vs. Kluber, but that tells me nothing about game 5.

Cubs lose tonight and go down 3-1 I think they will have little fight tomorrow night in Game 5.

Young guys swinging at the pitchers' motion, trying to hit the pitch they want to see. Damn.

Two observations. Could the Cubs' manager or hitting coach maybe say something about forcing the pitcher bring the ball up? Man are they undisciplined. Secondly, and this just annoys the hell out of me - how many times in the post season have Cubs stood at home plate admiring their home run that ended up staying in the park? Makes me crazy.

image.jpg
I should never root for a team to win.

I wanted to watch a little ACC football anyway:(:(:(.

Cubs batters remind me of the old Yankees: look at a fastball down Broadway, then whiff on a curve around their ankles. Boom they're behind 0-2.

I have not been even a casual baseball fan in over 25 years but I am from Cleveland and my family's roots are there and I have many a fond memory of afternoons spent at old Cleveland stadium as a young child watching the Indians get clobbered by the entirely of the American League. I had my first beer on one of those afternoons during the summer between fifth and sixth grade. I was there with a friend and some drunk teenagers sitting in the row in front of us bought for us. It was about the worst thing I ever tasted, but I forced it down and pretended to like it.

In any event, tomorrow afternoon I shall endeavor to watch my first complete baseball game in nearly thirty years. Hopefully I will be able to stay awake and hopefully they will win so that I won't have to try to do it again on Tuesday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom