Mock NBA Draft by Chris Mannix CNNSI has Ennis projected to go to | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Mock NBA Draft by Chris Mannix CNNSI has Ennis projected to go to

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draf...chad-ford-non-freshmen-lottery-mock-draft-nba

6. Boston Celtics

Jerami Grant, F, Syracuse

Grant comes with a great basketball pedigree, is an elite athlete and is starting to develop a midrange game. If he were a better shooter, he would have had a legitimate shot at being the No. 1 pick.

Grant is a good jump shot from being elite. Others need the jump shot to be decent Grant has the other stuff.
I hope JG gets his money but this is nuts. I used to have respect for Ford but after reading this yikes. If JG goes with the 6th pick the NBA is in deep trouble and the Celtics even deeper. Ainge can't be that foolish. I will be surprised if JG doesn't spend most of the year in the D league trying to develop 3 position shooting and ball handling skills.

I hope JG gets his money but this is nuts. I used to have respect for Ford but after reading this yikes. If JG goes with the 6th pick the NBA is in deep trouble and the Celtics even deeper. Ainge can't be that foolish. I will be surprised if JG doesn't spend most of the year in the D league trying to develop 3 position shooting and ball handling skills.

#6 is deceptive. The premise of the article is...

"What would happen if NCAA freshmen and international players under the age of 20 weren't allowed to declare for the draft this year?"

Lets wait to see where they get drafted before we judge them

I'm not judging them. I have no idea where they will be drafted. I'm just quoting the same article you did. You're picking and choosing what you take from the article.

Correct the premise of why I posted what I did was to show if Grant could shoot really well he would be in contention for #1 overall. Grant is a jumpshot from being an NBA allstar player.
Grant could go top 10 come draft time, but I doubt he will go as high as 6th.

I'm not judging them. I have no idea where they will be drafted. I'm just quoting the same article you did. You're picking and choosing what you take from the article.

I was just using what the scout said about Grant's game.

Briancuse said:
I was just using what the scout said about Grant's game.

And I'm using the same thing, not nbadraft.net or whatever else you claimed I used.

Btw, that article does not say he should have stayed in school like you said.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draf...chad-ford-non-freshmen-lottery-mock-draft-nba

6. Boston Celtics

Jerami Grant, F, Syracuse

Grant comes with a great basketball pedigree, is an elite athlete and is starting to develop a midrange game. If he were a better shooter, he would have had a legitimate shot at being the No. 1 pick.

Grant is a good jump shot from being elite. Others need the jump shot to be decent Grant has the other stuff.

agree to disagree. Grant, to me, is never going to even be a starter in the league. i am fairly confident in that. Grant can not shoot or dribble. he has one move. he is thin and will get beat up in the big leagues.

agree to disagree. Grant, to me, is never going to even be a starter in the league. i am fairly confident in that. Grant can not shoot or dribble. he has one move. he is thin and will get beat up in the big leagues.
good thing for us that useless POS is opening up a spot for someone else!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom